New England Meet - THIS COMING WEEKEND - 9/26!!

I had today off of work and went into south station. The train was super. 5 cars, the 1st 2 no flash photography since they have some incredible Dickens artifacts and costumes. I posted some pictures on facebook. The 10 minute movie trailer is across the street from south station. :cool1::santa:

Hi Tara, Please add us to the confirmed list. We can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow morning. I get lost very easy so if you see a girl wearing a lime green and purple tie die hoodie that will be us don't be afraid to approach us.

Hi Tara,

Please add us to the list. We can't make Fire&Ice, but will be there for the train in the morning.

Neal(freesone)and Kathleen(kkgirl).

Thanks!!!!

Can't wait to meet everyone. I am very excited about tomorrow :goodvibes to meet some new friends!! and see the train :banana:

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow in the AM. See you about 9ish. :cool1:

Just got back form the meet. It was great meeting all of you. Now we're scheming how to get to DAP to hang out with our DIS friends.

Just got back form the meet. It was great meeting all of you. Now we're scheming how to get to DAP to hang out with our DIS friends.

Hey Scott.. It was nice sitting with you at lunch!! I a thinking for all of us who can't got to DAP should head to someone's house to play Toy Story Mania for Wii that night.

Thank you everyone for such a great day!! I had the pleasure of meeting over 40 DISers today and really enjoyed speding time woth you all. I only wish there was more time to have spent talking to each one of you individually. Can't wait to plan next years meet!!

Thank you everyone for such a great day!! I had the pleasure of meeting over 40 DISers today and really enjoyed speding time woth you all. I only wish there was more time to have spent talking to each one of you individually. Can't wait to plan next years meet!!

So...as we we're driving home we were talking about DAP and I think we are going to go. We have valid APs and Southwest has good rates. The plan is to sleep on it, but once the seed is planted these things always seem to happen. I am soooooo excited.

I had a really nice time today. It was great meeting so many of you. Tara, thank you for putting this together. You did a great job organizing!

Thanks again Tara! It was great to see you all again this year and meet some new people! Keep us posted all of you who are going to DAP so we can live vicariously through you!

It was great to meet everyone and we are already looking forward to getting together next year:goodvibes:goodvibes

Thanks again Tara for setting everything up!!:thumbsup2

Jack,
Thanks for morphing our pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thanks:

Neal and Kathleen

So...as we we're driving home we were talking about DAP and I think we are going to go. We have valid APs and Southwest has good rates. The plan is to sleep on it, but once the seed is planted these things always seem to happen. I am soooooo excited.

WooHoo, Scott! I am so glad you are THINKING about coming...and hope that seed sprouts!

I had the most fantastic day I've had in a long, long time. Thank you, Tara, for putting so much effort in the planning of this, and thank you for everyone who had input, ideas, and did research on all aspects of this meet.

I really can't wait to see you all again...let's do the Movie Meet, too! Doesn't George have an idea about that?

Thanks again Tara!!!!

We just got back ourselves. We got to South Station, found the train, said "that doesn't look too bad", then got pointed to the "first" line outside. They said it was a 1:45 wait, and it was, pretty much to the minute. But like any Disney line, it was deceptive because of the way they broke it up and hid the line by the train. The "cast members" outside were very engaging, which helped the time pass.

By the time we worked our way up to the exit of the train, 4 carolers in period dress came out and started singing Christmas carols!

It didn't appear like the line was getting any longer.

We took a quick pretzel and drink break before heading to the movie, and waited less than a cycle before we got in there. Very cool...

FYI, George mentioned about a movie meet for the release...the Patriots play the Dolphins at Gillette at 1pm on opening weekend Sunday...might not be a great day to be at Patriot Place...

Thank you Tara for putting together the meet today! It was a blast meeting everyone.

So sorry I missed all of you- Was thinking of you all day- As Tara knows family stuff kept us away but so glad everyone had a good time- Now what is DAP??

It was really great today meeting old and new DIS friends. As mentioned earlier it's a shame we didn't have more time together. DAP? :)

A few of us tossed around another meet including seeing "A Christmas Carol" together. We mentioned having this in Foxboro, MA at Patriot Place. Sunday was mentioned as a better weekend day. If it is Sunday, it would have to be Sunday the 15th. The Patriots are home vs. the Dolphins on the 8th and we won't be getting anywhere near there that Sunday.

Looking at both Saturday and Sunday options they would include -

Sat - Nov 7th
Sat - Nov 14th
Sun - Nov 15th

We'll discuss this more shortly I'm sure. :goodvibes

I'm really pumped to see this movie now. Deb and I couldn't stop talking about it on the way home. :woohoo:

Just want to add my thanks to Tara for coordinating all this! While we had a conflict in the morning and didn't do the train, we were able to meet for lunch at Fire and Ice - it was great to see some folks again, and to meet many others for the first time. I love the idea of seeing the movie together at Patriot Place - I've been waiting for an excuse to go!

Next meet: Movie?
Next one after that: DAP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter