New England Meet - THIS COMING WEEKEND - 9/26!!

TSWJan78

NE DIva
TIME UPDATE: The AM Train group will gather between 9:00 - 9:30 and will get in line at 9:30 to enjoy the attraction. Lunch is scheduled for 1:00 at Fire and Ice so the PM Train folks can meet us there. I am goign to try and swing by the train the day before to scope out a meet location.

OK... Indy has a great meet going so what about us New Englanders?!? Who is up for DIS New England Meet 2.0?

George suggested and everyone like the idea of Sat September 26th and visiting Disney's A Christmas Carol Train Tour in South Station. We can grab a bite to eat at Fire and Ice which has a great menu and a little something for everyone not to mention a great expierence. So we still need to work out the details (Train then Food or Food then Train) but let us know if you are planning to come and we will add you to the list.

When RSVPing please let me know the names of everyone in your group and ages of children who will be with you.

I am so excited to see those who were at Doyles last year and meet more DISers!!

AM Train
Tara (TSWJan78) & Jillian (8 mo) & Friends (Holly, Scott, Mikaylah (12) and Naythan (9))
Bill (BilltM)
George (Georgemoe) & Deb (LeftinNorway)
Sharon (MomlvsGoofy), Steve, & Megan (12)

Mindy (UrsulasShadow)
Val (OKW Lover2)
Kim (mejkjj97)

Scott (sshaw10060), Pam, and Otto (2)
Tammy (Goofybeagle) & Kevin
Leslie (MerMom60 94)

Kim (Jacksmom99) Jack (10) & Meredith (7)
Kristin (Bornteach) & Molly (5)
Karen (apurplebrat) & Mom – Kaye)

Kathy (mikamah) & Michael (7)

Hedy & Mom - Gonna be late!!

Neal(freesone)and Kathleen(kkgirl)

PM Train
Brian (Doconeill) and Tracey (tigger813), Ashleigh (9) & Elizabeth (4)
Erika (Eduke98080) & Tom

Undecided
Dennis (oakmanner) & Susan… Possible DD (18)

Maybe’s
Pam (DVCJones) & 2 Kids (6 & 4)(AM Train Only)
Judith (Jblrn2b), Jason (15) & Drew (9)... Keep your fingers crossed she can get the day off work!!
Kristen (ragtopday), Karen (8) & Brynn (5)

Green = Confirmed

I'm in northeastern MA, I'm willing to travel anywhere in NE for a meet.popcorn::

I'm on the North Shore. I would love to attend, but am pregnant with twins so that might not be possible depending on when and where it is.

Depending on date and location we may be able to make it:)

Not sure if I'd travel three hours into Massachusettes for a NE meet.

I may be waiting for a Maine meet.

WooHoo!

I attended 1.0 without knowing anyone! I would LOVE to attend where I know people!!!

How about in late July???

We met at Doyles last time as it was rather central, we could have that room again or try to chose a different destination.....

Central MA so Bos, So NH, So ME, RI, works for me schedule providing. I hope to do the train tour at South Station when it gets to Boston.

Are we looking for a restaurant, an experience, or something else. I live north of Boston and I am in the city (eating more often then not) quite a bit...so I could make some suggestions. I just want to be clear about what you all want.

Val & I will be there - assuming we're not at Disney. :goodvibes

Depending on where and when I think I can get my wife to go so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread.

I live in RI.
I'm up for anywhere within an hour.

Has anyone considered Foxwoods or Mohegan Sun in CT ???

WooHoo!

I attended 1.0 without knowing anyone! I would LOVE to attend where I know people!!!

How about in late July???

We met at Doyles last time as it was rather central, we could have that room again or try to chose a different destination.....

Different location, PLEASE! I hate going into the city...ended up lost in Roxbury, Mattapan, Dorchester, went past the Academy Apartments during the SAME HOUR as 2 boys got shot...can we keep out of the city, please?

Anywhere else is fine...end of July might be sweet on the waterfront somewhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter