New England Meet - THIS COMING WEEKEND - 9/26!!

I know that there has been some thought to Five Guys being too small and the Patriots schedule so....

You may want to consider Jordan's Furniture in Natick. They have an Imax Theater and Kelly's roast beef and seafood.

Jordan's Furniture in Reading has an Imax, Fuddruckers, Richardson's Ice cream, Trapeez school, a water fireworks show, Jellybelly and games.

Just a thought....;)

I was great to see everyone on Saturday. I thought we had a good showing. The weather was perfect IMO. Nice to have people from the W.I.S.H. boards as well.

I agree with avoiding Foxborough on game day. If Sunday November 15th is better I can adjust accordingly. The trailer look great ... even sitting in the middle of Dewey Square with Boston traffic all around.

If Patriot Place is the choice (assuming the movie will be showing) there are other food venues like Red Robin, CBS Scene, Olive Garden (I've never been). Five Guys is good but limited to burgers & hot dogs. I have not been to PP so I would prefer that location over Jordan's ... either is fine I guess.

Our morphed train tour photos became available for download today. Here are two of Deb and I. One of the Kim's has our other two.

TrainDebTT.jpg

TrainGeorgeTT.jpg

I was unable to make the meet but would definitely be interested in meeting for the movie. With or without my kids depending on the weekend.

:)

Our morphed train tour photos became available for download today. Here are two of Deb and I. One of the Kim's has our other two.

TrainDebTT.jpg

TrainGeorgeTT.jpg

These came out so great! Mine did not come out at all. My hair was in my eyes, so all that showed was the lovely bulbous nose.

I think Kristin has my other ones. I think.

Here are a few more pics from the DISmeet in Boston & Cambridge for those not on FB. Some aren't perfect but should give a sense of the days activities.
People have already posted pics from the train.

Kristin (Bornteach) and Kathy (Mikamah) from the W.I.S.H boards.

KristenKathy.jpg

Val (OKW Lover 2) and Mindy (Ursulas Shadow)

ValMin.jpg

In Dewey Square after the movie trailer. Interesting the theater was setup in the middle of a traffic island. Dewey Square info from wiki: Dewey Square is a square in downtown Boston, Massachusetts, USA. It lies at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue, Summer Street, Federal Street, Purchase Street and Surface Artery, with the Central Artery (I-93) passing underneath in the Dewey Square Tunnel and Big Dig. South Station is on the southeast corner of the square, with Amtrak and MBTA Commuter Rail services, as well as Red Line subway trains and Silver Line bus rapid transit.

Thegang.jpg

Next stop Harvard Square in the Republic of Cambridge.

Sign.jpg

Tara getting the headcount, George communicating with his fans, Karen, Kay, Val, Deb, Mindy.

Headcount.jpg

FI.jpg

The food!

FireIce.jpg

FireIceII.jpg

Jorge.jpg

I received the email from Wal-mart with all the morphed photos. I can't really tell who is who:confused3 However, if anyone wants to PM me, I'll give you the log-in info so you can check out the pictures for yourself.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter