New dvc gift - no more sliders

Nice! I will stop by the sales office at VGC when we’re there in February. I had no idea they were still open and giving away SWAG.
I’ve almost always get a swag bag when I visit the office, especially if I’m staying on site. I’m definitely going to stop by this week to grab those coasters and medallion before an entire new building of DVC members congregate upon Disneyland end of this month!

Reactions: ehh
Works fine for me….
Like I've said before, you certainly can stretch them over two sides of the band, but it is a stretch and they will tear. Also, it kinda defeats the purpose of the slider since now it on the underside of your wrist where it can't be seen. Yes, it can be made functional, but it's meant to be decorative, that's why it's so wide and ornate. Not like the ones designed specifically for that task that are wider and much more stretchy:

Magic Band Protectors

IMG_8493.jpeg
Putting this here in case ppl were curious what it look liked. I tried searching for it and couldn’t find any photos of it.

Frog? - ???
Bear - Boulder Ridge?
If by “Frog” you mean the symbol between shell and bear, I am pretty sure that’s a running little bear.

Wilderness Lodge’s logo consists of two bears with these shapes. In the logo the bigger bear is to the left. But here little bear is to the left.

So I would guess Frog + Bear = 2 Bears = Wilderness Lodge Boulder Ridge (Given Copper Creek Cabins are represented separately).

Sometimes I think Disney could give away pairs of Louboutins, and someone would complain that they have corns and can't wear them. Or Bose headphones and someone would complain that they are deaf in one ear and feel cheated that they can only get half the use out of them as someone else.
Not many complained about the sliders. Those I can use even if only to decorate my mb and show off that I'm happy with my DVC. The lithographs I frame and place in my Disney collection. This little coin is definitely a junk drawer item. I don't take these things just because they're free, I take them because they give me some joy. Sorry if you think I'm ungrateful, I definitely won't be asking for one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter