New Countries of Epcot Swap (5 spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YUP!!! Only cowards hide behind e-mails and PM's when they have NASTY things to say!! IGNORE THEM! If they were DIS members, I'd also report them! :mad:

Well I did try and join her group on yahoo that she has posted in her siggie but after answered one of her 9 mandatory questions incorrectly and was declined I pulled myself out of her swaps - I just felt that it was unfair she could swap with me here but not in her own group. Oh well. Michelle

disneyfreakjackie said:
YUP!!! Only cowards hide behind e-mails and PM's when they have NASTY things to say!! IGNORE THEM! If they were DIS members, I'd also report them! :mad:

I agree.

no nasty e-mails or pm's just a disappointed one from me.

bigsis1970 said:
Well I did try and join her group on yahoo that she has posted in her siggie but after answered one of her 9 mandatory questions incorrectly and was declined I pulled myself out of her swaps - I just felt that it was unfair she could swap with me here but not in her own group. Oh well. Michelle

I was gonna just sit back and watch this all unfold :3dglasses but now :confused: What was the question you answered incorrectly, if I may ask?

I don't think it fair to post it here without her consent - basiclly I said I wanted to look around - meaning like gather ideas and maybe joining a swap or two if they weren't too complicated - and i got the response that her group is strickly for swapping and looking around isn't permitted due to the personal info that is gathered in groups (which I understand as I belong to the CJ III group that started here) but it wasn't like I was looking for people's personal info so I just stated I was disappointed that I was good enough to get in her swaps here but not good enough to get in her yahoo group.

Since this post will only keep getting comments and Michelle and I are done with it. I figured the only way it will die is if nobody can see and keep commenting.

bigsis1970 said:
i got the response that her group is strickly for swapping and looking around isn't permitted due to the personal info that is gathered.

Michelle, please don't lie about what I said. I NEVER said that my group is strictly for swapping. IF you read the groups header you will see that it's not only a swapping groups so I would never say it was.

But I did say looking around isn't permitted because of the personal info there. I also said if you would like to be a member that is fine (why didn't you let them know I said that).

I did need to comment on this because i don't like being called a liar because that is one thing I don't do or like others doing.

I was just answering her - and there is nothing in my Pm's or e-mail or yours back that was nasty - I am just as i stated I was disappointed.. I guess that is one of the differences between a public forum and a private yahoo group is that anyone can swap here and look around for ideas and such and not in a group. I wasn't attacking you and sorry if you took it that way - I am going to sign off on this as I don't want it any more messy. I did mean it however when i said "I hope you find lots of new members who join and don't flake out once the join your group and your swaps here go off without a hitch" because swapping is supposed to be fun. Michelle

bigsis1970 said:
I was just answering her - and there is nothing in my Pm's or e-mail or yours back that was nasty - I am just as i stated I was disappointed.. I guess that is one of the differences between a public forum and a private yahoo group is that anyone can swap here and look around for ideas and such and not in a group. I wasn't attacking you and sorry if you took it that way - I am going to sign off on this as I don't want it any more messy. I did mean it however when i said "I hope you find lots of new members who join and don't flake out once the join your group and your swaps here go off without a hitch" because swapping is supposed to be fun. Michelle

me too and thank you

ok, that was REALLY uncool to post all that. Especially since she posted here and I quote, "I don't think it fair to post it here without her consent ". Very UNCOOL. maggie

Maggie this is your spiritual mother speaking. GO TO BED ! :duck:

Cyndi

nicurn said:
ok, that was REALLY uncool to post all that. Especially since she posted here and I quote, "I don't think it fair to post it here without her consent ". Very UNCOOL. maggie

you are right
but I started writing that before she posted that reply. I am going back and forth with LOST so it took me a while to do that post.

abc0817.gif

glitterwords35.gif

5_8_5.gif

ImaDizneyNut said:
you are right
but I started writing that before she posted that reply. I am going back and forth with LOST so it took me a while to do that post.

It was also totally uncool since it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the disboards, it was about your yahoo group that you have in your sig. I understand your issue with privacy, but I also understand what the op was saying in her post. maggie

wow I have read this and reread this....and I am speechless. which for those of you who know me are shocked....
Maggie you said it so well...

OK, I have been really quiet on this subject, but enough is enough! Tracy, posting PM's is just WRONG! (some of you will remember my comments about this from an incident in the recent past). But since you chose to to post them, I will tell you that your first response was less than inviting, especially from someone looking for new members! You were downright rude to someone interested in your group. You jumped to conclusions and assumed the worst instead of asking a prospective member if there were any questions that you could answer about your group.

And, yes, I am a longtime member of a private scrapbook swapping group and I understand the need to be careful and protect the privacy of members as well as check to be sure that flakers aren't joining.

At this point I am very glad that I quickly unsubscribed from your group.

Jeanne

since this subject has been solved between the 2 myself and Michelle and we decided to be done with it. I figured the only way it will die is if we kill it otherwise it is going to continue to grow into something else

thanks for the replies
have a great night all

Oh please be done. really that's all I can say. the disboard is a nice place to hang out. If you are THAT concerned about your "personal space", why even post on line? Airing your dirty laundry in public over something that HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS BOARD is completely out of line (as I believe I have already said). If you don't like the way we reacted to your non disboard swap, posting personal messages,etc, then perhaps you should leave. maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter