New Countries of Epcot Swap (5 spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd be interested in this -- great for my upcoming Jan 2007 trip

I'll sign up for America :teeth:

thanks -- i may need some help along the way, i've never made a shaker box!

ohMom said:
i'd be interested in this
I'll sign up for America :teeth:
thanks -- i may need some help along the way, i've never made a shaker box!

you got it :o)
Anytime you have a question I'm here.

Can I do France? Thank You princess:. Can I take part from the UK (obviously I would add extra for the postage),

princess:.

Just curious...Is there a reason why we aren't only using Bazzill? It makes it so muh easier to make additional items.

havencruiser said:
Just curious...Is there a reason why we aren't only using Bazzill? It makes it so muh easier to make additional items.

You are killing me :rotfl2:

When i first posted Bazzill only I got What is Bazzill or I don't use Bazzill lol
If you ALLLLLL agree we can do Bazzzill only cardstock but you can use patterened paper to make the kit creativitly yours. Or we can just use Bazzill only no patterened paper
In the other Epcot swap some of the swappers including myself
looked at all the colors and said they will blend together since most of the flag colors are the same. They figured if the can use patterented paper like the american flag paper for america it will personalize each country.

does that make sense

I vote fore Bazzill only for the main part (like journal boxes, mats, etc) with any paper for accents to personalize each country.

cannp123165 said:
Can I do France? Thank You princess:. Can I take part from the UK (obviously I would add extra for the postage),

princess:.

yes you can. I don't know how postage goes but America just upped theirs does that do anything to stuff going to you.

Ohana 4 said:
I vote fore Bazzill only for the main part (like journal boxes, mats, etc) with any paper for accents to personalize each country.

that's my thought on it as well. anyone else?

disneyfreakjackie said:
I'll participate ONLY if it's Bazzil w/"other" accents!! Morocco! ::yes::

do you mean no other paper but bazzill. NO patteren paper just bazzill carstock?

So, Tracy are you hosting and participating or just hosting? Curious...

I might be interested but not sure at this point.

OurDogCisco said:
So, Tracy are you hosting and participating or just hosting? Curious...

I might be interested but not sure at this point.

Since I'm in the other epcot swap I really don't need another set I'm just hosting.

but if a spot is left over and nobody else wants it I will take it to close the swap out.

ImaDizneyNut said:
Since I'm in the other epcot swap I really don't need another set I'm just hosting.

but if a spot is left over and nobody else wants it I will take it to close the swap out.

Thanks but no thanks! Why would I join a swap where you aren't participating. What's in it for you?

I was to be honest, wondering the same thing. Just curious. (although I can understand not needing double of epcot). maggie

OurDogCisco said:
Thanks but no thanks! Why would I join a swap where you aren't participating. What's in it for you?

Showin others that I wasn't using the board as a fill in for a swap. thats what's in it for me.

just curious if I was running 2 groups of the same swap (as I seen done here before) would I need to be in both groups. Its the same thing.

thanks anyway for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter