New Countries of Epcot Swap (5 spots left)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pattyT said:
just because she is
2317.gif

very cute
but just to clear this up I didn't mean old in age when i said oldie to thne group I meant old member of the group unlike me being a newbie of the group. I was actually gonna write oldbie but I didn't think anyone would understand what the heck I was trying to say lol

Patty you are too funny! Oh my gosh I don't think I have laughed this much at a posting in a long long time! It actually makes my lungs hurt....granted I have a horrible chest cold...but that was too funny! I'll never look at Maggie the same way again!

ImaDizneyNut said:
very cute
but just to clear this up I didn't mean old in age when i said oldie to thne group I meant old member of the group unlike me being a newbie of the group. I was actually gonna write oldbie but I didn't think anyone would understand what the heck I was trying to say lol

No need to explain -
I have known Nicurn long enough to know what I can call her ;)
and get away with it...
lord knows I NEVER want to be on her bad side :scared:

oh and you shoudl see the smileys that didn't make it to that post :faint:

rofl patty t, I'm just sorry I can't see the images in that first post. I'd love to know what you were saying! fortunantly, my "bad side" only comes out every once in awhile. :teeth: maggie

hey! guess I'm in the "wrong" secret society then. bummer. guess I should go scarp somemore then eh? maggie

Are we doing only brazzill? I rather not and will opt out then. I am a little concerned that some who joined backed out. I need to think about this for a little more.

yes I am un clear too if this turned into Brazzill only --- ImADizneyNut can you confirm please. Thanks Michelle

mickeyfan2 said:
Are we doing only brazzill? I rather not and will opt out then. I am a little concerned that some who joined backed out. I need to think about this for a little more.

it's a bazzill cardstock swap used with patteren paper to accent.
If other paper is used I didn't think you would want me to call it a bazzill swap since it's not only bazzill paper being used. does that make any kind of sense.

so you don't want to be in the swap then? Let me know so I can either take you off or keep you on the list

bigsis1970 said:
yes I am un clear too if this turned into Brazzill only --- ImADizneyNut can you confirm please. Thanks Michelle

I returned your PM :o)

it'a bazzill paper used with patteren paper to accent. I hope that answers your question

Thanks I got it.. Yes I will join and take Mexico, this will be my first attemt at one this big but feel confident with the long time frame.. I see where you inserted the brazzill on page 1.. Michelle

Great Thanks -- I will be on the look out for unique embellishments and brazzill paper..

I give up

I tried I really did. But I decided not to host this epcot swap. When you can trust me more I will. I'm sorry to those who WANTED 2 do this swap. I promise I will post it again (soon), if you want me to keep you on the list for those spots I will do that for you this way you have your spots already for when I post.
At this moment I can't do it, I just can't take anymore.

If anyone will like to know why please feel free to email me I will gladly explain.

Again I'm sorry.

PS. Don't get me wrong I understand why some of you don't trust me but I was hurt with what I found in my mailbox.

Thanks to those who tried to except me and to those who talked things out with me and just didn't shut me down all together.

ImaDizneyNut said:
I give up

I tried I really did. But I decided not to host this epcot swap. When you can trust me more I will. I'm sorry to those who WANTED 2 do this swap. I promise I will post it again (soon), if you want me to keep you on the list for those spots I will do that for you this way you have your spots already for when I post.
At this moment I can't do it, I just can't take anymore.

If anyone will like to know why please feel free to email me I will gladly explain.

Again I'm sorry.

PS. Don't get me wrong I understand why some of you don't trust me but I was hurt with what I found in my mailbox.

Thanks to those who tried to except me and to those who talked things out with me and just didn't shut me down all together.

OH NO! :sad1: :sad:

I am so sorry! I don't know what's going on. I hope you can work things out and we can go on with the swap. Just ignore those negative coments.
Take care.
Roxy :flower3:

I'm sorry you felt you had to cancel the swap. but I'm actually more sorry that you got ugly emails or pm's. I will tell you straight out on the boards how I feel about something, I refuse to be ugly in pm's/emails because that's not really fair. Now if it's because of something I personally posted on the boards, I will stand behind everything I've posted here. maggie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter