New Brits guide to DLP..

there are some updates, the three new rides in the studios tower of terror and cruch's coaster, and the cars rally. also something has opened abck up in adventureland that had been tipped for the junk yard. cant recall now what it was, the canoe thing apparently. other than that, it is pretty much the same book. still worht a re-read tho if you are going again and a MUST for first timers

Just got my copy today - looks great!! I see a coupon called "Merchandise store offer" inside cover. Is this for any of the shops and can it be reused each time?? We're off on Monday - cant wait!!!!!!!

Just got my copy today - looks great!! I see a coupon called "Merchandise store offer" inside cover. Is this for any of the shops and can it be reused each time?? We're off on Monday - cant wait!!!!!!!

No, it's for the Planet Hollywood store unfortunately! :)

Any clue how I can get a copy over here in America?

Mrs stonfiesta got this yesterday.....not managed to have a look yet. hopefully its as good as the wdw books.

Anyone got the new Brit's Guide to Disneyland Resort 2008 book
wondered if it was a good read and any better than the pervious edition

check amazon.co.uk mosty sellers probably won't mind shipping to the US, have a look!

Just ordered this from play.com for £7.49 with free delivery. Looking forward to reading this as I know how important it is to be clued up for a Disney trip (see below for how long I have to wait).

Can anyone please tell me if the new 2008-90 guide is up to date with all the new attractions (ToT, Crush's Coaster, Toon Studios etc.) I have read the 2006-07 guide and was wondering whether it was worth getting the new one.

Cheers.

Can anyone please tell me if the new 2008-90 guide is up to date with all the new attractions (ToT, Crush's Coaster, Toon Studios etc.) I have read the 2006-07 guide and was wondering whether it was worth getting the new one.

Cheers.

This thread should help :thumbsup2

DON'T BUY THIS OFF AMAZON!!!!

I went to and when i got to paying the total was £16.00!!!:eek:

So i went to play.com and it was £7.49 inc. delivery

lots of new pics, new tips and an update on the studios! always nice to keep up to speed with the parks no matter how small the changes and £7.50 isn't totally breaking the bank

There's my review :thumbsup2

I can't find the 2008-2009 version in the US. On Amazon, even if I select (pay for) 2-day shipping it says 4-7 weeks with an estimate of up to April 21st to get it...too late! AbeBooks doesn't have the new edition here and Play.com doesn't deliver here. Other ideas to get in the US?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter