New Brits guide to DLP..

I've got a copy of the 2006-2007 guides from the library which I have gone through serveral times to plan my trip. Do you think it is worth getting the new one? What new information is there in it?

By the way, I too think this is THE BEST guide on DLRP!!

British Bookshops in Kingston, Surrey and Windsor, Berks has them in store. I think they were about £8.99. Amazon.co.uk has them for £6.59 - ::Mssparkles rushes off to buy one!:: :goodvibes

Finally got my book in, I LOVE it!!! It has photos on every page and great descriptions as usual. I've been walking around the house carrying it in one hand and my baby in the other! LOL!

I'm so excited about going now!! :cheer2:

Well I've had a good look through my book and it has made me all confused now!! lol

I thought I had sorted what I was doing and where I am eating and now I'm all in a whirl!!!

The author listed 10 must do things and one of them was eat in the Blue Lagoon. Why? What's so special about that place? He also mentioned the Silver Spur.

Well I've had a good look through my book and it has made me all confused now!! lol

I thought I had sorted what I was doing and where I am eating and now I'm all in a whirl!!!

The author listed 10 must do things and one of them was eat in the Blue Lagoon. Why? What's so special about that place? He also mentioned the Silver Spur.

cool! both of those places are on my list!

haven't been but if it is like Anaheim in any way, where else can you say that you ate a meal as part of the theme park attraction? (going to Blue Lagoon, being part of Pirates ride)

i got one today, it's ok, need to read some more before i can rave like evryone else

The Blue Lagoon is set inside POTC ride. It's ever so romantic in there ~ you'll forget you're in the middle of a theme park and think you're on a desert island! :cloud9: We've been there twice and enjoyed our food both times but it's worth going just for the experience alone. :thumbsup2 Some people say it's a "must" to have a table by the water's edge but we've sat there and further back and both have been great places to sit.

The Silver Spur is definitely on our "to-do" list ~ check out the pictures in our Restaurant Reviews. :)

Ill order one although at the moment it's unlikely that I'll be going back any time soon [sniff]

wow its wonderfull! some sneaky hints and tips they ahve included as well that are different form last time - and just in time for my next holiday to DLP in 2 weeks :cool1:

id add a tip to the book tho, get your kids a big stuffed mickey or dlp clothes on ebay before you go, present them to the kids on the eve of the trip and they wont then ask for huge expensive dlp toys :rolleyes1

The Blue Lagoon is set inside POTC ride. It's ever so romantic in there ~ you'll forget you're in the middle of a theme park and think you're on a desert island! :cloud9: We've been there twice and enjoyed our food both times but it's worth going just for the experience alone. :thumbsup2 Some people say it's a "must" to have a table by the water's edge but we've sat there and further back and both have been great places to sit.

The Silver Spur is definitely on our "to-do" list ~ check out the pictures in our Restaurant Reviews. :)

agreee totally, clue lagoon is a fabby place to eat - book tho! we have booked our next meal there already :D in 2 weeks :)

DH went into town especially to buy it today and cant wait to read it.
Im being good though and not even looking at it til I get some housework done.
(Keep taking breaks to come on here tho :rotfl: )

I just got this today from Borders. It's fantastic! Very impressed so far.

(PS. If you're planning to get one from Borders this weekend, and you are on the emailing list, check your email because there's a 25% off voucher in the current newsletter, I got it for £7.50 :) bargain! I had to ask for the book though as they hadn't been put out yet, so it's worth checking if you don't see it.)

Is it worth buying this, even though I have a previous copy, not the last one but the one before that? Any advantages by buying this updated version? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter