New Brits guide to DLP..

loobymiss

Mouseketeer
...it's out now.

I had pre-ordered this from Play.com for 28th Feb but they have just emailed me to say it has been despatched! :yay:

Thanks for that - I love the Brits Guide series :goodvibes

Mine is on the way as well!! Whooo.

why are these so great, should i get one too?

Can't wait to get mine! The books are brilliant :thumbsup2

Not sure about new edition, but previous editions have a 20% coupon on the back inside cover :)

When I was at the Explorers in July I saw Simon Veness getting some updates for the book - I still kick myself not going over to say hello:flower3:

great news!!

Guess what i'll be doing in my lunchbreak tommorow:rotfl:

The postman just delivered mine (and some pins I ordered off ebay!!) whooo. There is a 20% off food at Planet Hollywood cupon in the book again as well. I haven't started to read it yet, just having a quick coffee break (I really should be marking my classes English books today!)

any idea how an American can get her hands on one of these?

Play doesn't seem to ship here and Amazon doesn't have it in stock. Other options?

On abebooks.com there are two sellers in the US. :)

Hi alex.robinson and welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter