• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Brits guide to DLP..

I bought it and my wife stole it. Hopefully I will get to read it before our trip in May.

Yeah! My copy from Amazon just got to to Texas! I can't wait to start reading it!

With no trip planned in the near future I thought buying this could wait, I even saw it in my local Waterstones and managed to resist. Funny how seeing it on Play and ordering it is so easy, in the face of supposed resistance! It has been posted and will be here in a few days - guess we can start looking for things in a whole new light, with a little one in mind!

Even though I have ordered it I couldn't resist a sneak peak in Waterstones today - looks great, though the previous edition did benefit from having people from this very message board credited in it - wonder who they were? :rolleyes1

I must admit, I don't think the Brits' guide is great (I've had mine for a couple of weeks). But I think there are a couple of reasons behind this - one, I've done so much online research that it doesn't feel like it's telling me anything new, and two, before we decided to go to DLRP this year and leave WDW for when DD is older, I was given The Unofficial Guide to WDW With Kids, which is fantastic. Brits' guide seems a disappointment after that - the Unofficial Guide is so incredibly detailed and has lots and lots of general tips.

I wouldn't say there's anything WRONG with the Brits' Guide though, and where it has been useful is in allowing me to methodically go through the attractions one by one, and figure out what we're interested in (and what DD is too little for), without having to struggle through the DLRP website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter