Nemesis Challenge 2

Well back at it. Went out for a jog/walk last two nights. Time were not good but the fact that I got off the couch was. I have to do this no more making excuses.was looking to join a running club to give me the support group I need to keep it up,but I might have just found a running partner. will see how it works out.I am on a mission I will be hounding Steve every week to get his butt out there and run.If any of you other guys want to be put on the call list just let me know.I can

Well back at it. Went out for a jog/walk last two nights. Time were not good but the fact that I got off the couch was. I have to do this no more making excuses.was looking to join a running club to give me the support group I need to keep it up,but I might have just found a running partner. will see how it works out.I am on a mission I will be hounding Steve every week to get his butt out there and run.If any of you other guys want to be put on the call list just let me know.I can

We are going to do this!!! 1 for all and all for 1!

Can I just be everyone's nemesis?

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

My nemesis is gravity....

My knees are telling me that 7 miles yesterday may have been pressing the limits. Can't wait to see what they say when I make them go 8 next weekend.

My nemesis is gravity....

My knees are telling me that 7 miles yesterday may have been pressing the limits. Can't wait to see what they say when I make them go 8 next weekend.

Why would that bother your knees? I drive well over 7 miles every day, my knee feels great.

Is this to much training?

Monday -run
Tues-bike
Wed -Rest
Thurs -run
Fri - bike
Sat rest
Sun -run

I told the doctors I try to run 3/4 days a week he said MORE lol

Is this to much training?

Monday -run
Tues-bike
Wed -Rest
Thurs -run
Fri - bike
Sat rest
Sun -run

I told the doctors I try to run 3/4 days a week he said MORE lol

I'm no expert, but I'd say that looks a little heavy. For someone new to running, it's very easy to overestimate what your body can handle. We're not as young as we used to be and I'd say we need more than 2 days of rest. Nothing can derail your training more than some nagging injury that could have been avoided by doing less, not more. Plus your plan has you running Sunday and Monday. Unless you are one of those Cheesehead Frozen Monkey types, running two days in a row may be a bad idea.

I just want to run.It is hard holding back and resting. I find my legs feel better the second night on my back to back runs. Plus I feel like I am running out of time so Ineed to get some miles into my legs. I want to be like Forrest and keep on running.

I just want to run.It is hard holding back and resting. I find my legs feel better the second night on my back to back runs. Plus I feel like I am running out of time so Ineed to get some miles into my legs. I want to be like Forrest and keep on running.

You just run the risk of an injury from overdoing it. If you really want to risk it, go for it. I'm happy to cut to the front of the line with you in January when you're in a wheelchair. :cool1:

Carl take it easy...Im still fighting the Achilles things...grrrrr I cant walk without pain still let alone run

You just run the risk of an injury from overdoing it. If you really want to risk it, go for it. I'm happy to cut to the front of the line with you in January when you're in a wheelchair. :cool1:

front of the beer line?

I know I know I am getting my 3 days a week rest. I will pace it .I JUST HAVE TO FIGHT THE URGE TO RUN. Maybe if I had a 10k to run with I would feel better.

Any of you crazy people ever think about doing the Dopey Challenge? I'm considering doing that for 2015.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter