Need help from the DIS guys out there!

It depends on what you are into:
sports: golf, mini-golf, fishing, marathon, bowling, ESPN Club, WWS/ESPN Zone, etc
shopping: DTD, area outlet malls, large scale malls
drinking: Jellyrolls, Raglan Road, monorail tour of resorts, walking tour of resorts in the Boardwalk area
movies: DTD 24 screen theater some with meals served by waiters
night clubbing: Jellyrolls, Atlantic Dance, Raglan Road, Citywalk
resort tours: monorail tour of resorts, Boardwalk around the lake tour of resorts, horse drawn tour of FWC, AKL/AKV
offsite: Gaylord Palms Resort, Citywalk, swamp tour
eating: Formal GF 5* Chef's Table @ V&As

The most romantic meal, to us, that we had in WDW was at Artists Point in Wilderness Lodge. A close second was Jiko at Animal Kingdom Lodge. I highly recommend both, especially as you are doing Dxdp.

So as a guy and a Disney addict, what I'd like is:

Dinner at California Grill followed by the monorail bar crawl, or drinking around the world.
Polynesian show at the Poly.
Maybe a cool Star Wars t-shirt or nice Disney shirt (some of the nice button down, low key ones I have are fantastic).
I've always wanted (and got) the electric toy monorail.
Always wanted (but didn't get) the Mickey waffle iron.
Uber to Universal Studios for the day and/or and hit some of the restaurants / bars at City Walk (ugh, did I just say that out loud on the Disboards?)

And at the end of the day, I'd like to see my DW in a Minnnie mouse lingerie outfit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter