Name a feel-good movie to pass the time :)

Please Don’t Eat the Daisies.

One of my favs, but honestly, any Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks Movie, or Romcom with Julia Roberts, Robert Downey Jr, or Dermot Mulroney, or the old Brat Pack movies from the 80’s.

Field of Dreams and As Good as it Gets (not sure the last is classified as feels good but it work for me)

Perhaps THE formative movie of my childhood: The Music Man. Robert Preston, Shirley Jones, pure musical theatre sing-along joy.

I also love the movie version of Hello, Dolly! That's my favorite thing about Wall-E, the use of the Hello, Dolly! Clips.

My number 1 is Forrest Gump

My Number 2 is Where the Heart Is

My number is various ones below:

Most Adam Sandler films

Most Will Ferrell films

Most 90 teen movies (Clueless, She's all That, 10 Things)

Mean Girls

Most Amanda Bynes Movies

Rom Coms (sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde, Proposal, etc)

I just thought of another great one: McFarlane USA. :lovestruc I loved it and it’s one of the few movies I’ve watched multiple times.

These were already mentioned:
Chocolat
The Sound of Music
The Secret Garden
Pride and Prejudice

...but I’ll also add:
A Good Year
The Hundred Foot Journey
A Little Princess
Under the Tuscan Sun
Cinderella (live action)

These were already mentioned:
Chocolat
The Sound of Music
The Secret Garden
Pride and Prejudice

...but I’ll also add:
A Good Year
The Hundred Foot Journey
A Little Princess
Under the Tuscan Sun
Cinderella (live action)

I have to second The Hundred Foot Journey. I just watched that on Netflix early last week and have now watched it about 5 times. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter