Name a feel-good movie to pass the time :)

White Squall with Jeff Bridges. Love this movie! Based on a true story. There are some sad parts but overall it is a feel good movie.

MJ

Talking to my dd and she said that Dog Soldiers is her feel good movie. Ok, so not very many people would put a werewolf movie as a feel good movie but she said "it makes me feel good". It is her all time, absolute, watch it every other day, no other movie matters favorite movie :) She also suggested Homeward Bound and Corpse Bride. Yeah, she has a vary diverse taste in movies :)

The Kings Speech. The amount that "Bertie" had to overcome with the kingship thrust upon him unexpectedly is quite a feat.
Ohhhh good one!! :thumbsup2 I loved that movie so much!! Remember the scene where Queen Elisabeth (the Queen Mother) was having tea in the commoner's flat while waiting for King Edward? Sublime! :cloud9:

I feel like there's two kinds of feel good movies IMO. Some are just people overcoming big obstacles by the end, and others are just light-hearted fun the entire movie.

For this, I'll list the latter. Some of these were my mom's favorites and I like them as well after watching them with her.

- Ocean's 11 series (both the original and remake movies)
- Music and Lyrics
- The Intern (with Robert Deniro and Anne Hathaway, in case there's other movies with a similar title)
- Office Space

I vaguely remember "Must Love Dogs" being light-hearted fun but been too long since I watched it.

“42”
Watched it last night since I was curious after watching all baseball players wearing #42 earlier this week!

While You Were Sleeping
Under the Tuscan Sun

And another vote for The Princess Bride.

I love While You Were Sleeping. Somehow it manages to be both hilarious and sort of sweet at the same time. I die every time I see Joe Junior as a tough guy, or realize he was the mob boss Tony Soprano took over for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter