Nails?!

Are you using fake nails?

I'm sorry I've always found fake nails to be tacky unless you're a grown woman and you've had them done properly.

Omg! Do my hands look old? No I'm not using fake nails, I was warned not too because it hurts! :goodvibes

By the way, I'm only 14. How could I be a grown woman? My nails look short in the picture, but it is extremely long.
I painted my nails with my bare hands. I was told not to paint on the cuticles, so, what's wrong with my hands? Not enough paint?

P.s: My sister loves it! But my Mum and Dad thinks its weird. Because the color doesn't match my skin.

No, what I meant was fake nails don't look good on most people IMO.

I said that because you didn't paint your cuticle, so it looks like you just put a fake nail on top of your finger. I always paint all the way down, and my nails are perfectly healthy.

Anyways, sorry but I'd have to agree with your Mom and Dad. Subtle colors look best on the fingernails (light pinks, tans etc) in my opinion. I put all kinds of funky colors on my toes though.

i need help i go back to school in a few days and well i never painted my nails wo wat color or design should i do?
Rachel:3dglasses

To be honest, I think those flower nails look a bit over the top! I don't know if you're planning on having them done? Or you were just showing us?

RE: #1Tiggerfan - I think french manicures look reaally pretty, although they're quite hard to do and they take ages to do, so maybe, considering you haven't painted your nails before, it would be best doing something else..
but if you wanna give it a try then what you do is begin by putting on one base coat (a clear, shiny nail varnish), then leave that to dry, then you apply a white nail varnish on to the tip of your nails...this is the tricky part, when I did it I got it everywhere! So you have to have a steady hand and do it slowly! Then once you've done that, you apply a coat of light pink nail varnish to your nails...leave that to dry. Then, you apply a top coat (clear, shiny varnish). Here's a piccie I found on Google of a french manicure...

french_manicure.jpg

It looks natural and it makes your nails look really clean and smart!

Jess

:wizard:

My nails are purple today.
Yesterday they were pink and three days ago they were black.
My favorite color to paint them is black.
Most of the time though, I really don't have the time or patience to do it. I paint really badly, so it usually takes me a while to make sur I got all of it off the skin around my nail.

My nails are currently black with white tips. I can't paint nails worth crap so I get mine done (no fake nails or fake tips, though).

I agree with Jenny, I'm not a fan of fake nails...
Plus, I wouldn't want to put that much time/effort into doing something that's gonna get messed up anyway (my bad habit it chipping off my nail polish when I'm bored :/)
But, as of right now, my nails are a pinkish-blueish color.
It's called "shocker" :]

I really really hate fake nails.
For two reasons.
A) They're really really obviously fake.
B) If one falls off, which they do eventually, you kind of look stupid walking around with 4 long nails and one really short and plain looking one.

I always have too.
and i've been having my nails painted since i was atleast six.
my toes have had polish on them since I was 8.

Mine are usually red. a deep red.
i think it looks good because I'm tan and dark.
plus, i hate the color pink...

I sometimes i have black, or brown.

white too. in the spring.

I can't get away with white finger nail polish.
It always looks like I took white out an attacked my hand with it.

I guess the picture just now was inappropriate. I apologise. Anyways, what color do you guys often wear on your nails. I like light pink but I don't have that color, yet..

I change my color with my mood.
Sometimes French manicure-ish pink, or white.
Other times obnoxiously bright purple or navy blue.
Really just whatever seems appealing at the moment.

I don't paint my fingernails.
I will occasionally during the summer. Maybe red just because I feel like it.
Usually I paint them the same as my tonails which is a darker purple color.
I always keep my tonails painted, the same color. Darker purple.
When I paint my fingernails...my right hand looks absolutely horrible...

I always paint my cuticles, it looks weird if I don't.

I've had my nails painted since I was very young.

I have this tannish pink colored nail polish that I really love. It's very natural.

Occaisonally I'll do light pink or brown. Dark colors look weird on me because I have light skin.

I'm not really good at painting nails.
I like really bright colors for my toes, espectially during the summer.
That reminds me, I need to get some new nail polish...

What's the difference between French Manicure and Normal Manicure? :lmao:
My Mum says, I should wait a while, until she buys the real nail kit. :goodvibes

istockphoto_3005809_manicure.jpg

I think this girl's nail is fabulous:

389219676_33f2e74891.jpg

389219678_17ef17aba9.jpg

A french manicure is the white tips on the nails and a normal manicure is just getting your nails painted and stuff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter