Nails?!

Lovela

Dristina ON VMK. Tag Fairy, may I have a Pink Tag?
I'm finally 14! My Mum said I could paint my nails now :) . I like pink nails. Plus, I can buy them cheap, at my place, for only 50 pounds: 5 bottles. The price maybe weird for you guys, but it's pretty alright for me. Although, I don't like going to the Manicure Shop, because I don't like to wait, ;)

pink_nails_05_300_300x300.jpg

So, do you guys know how I can do this type of nails:

pinkribbonfoundation.jpg

190148935_862b21fd83.jpg

Warning: I do not need tips for Cuticles. Just nails :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Huh

So you werent allowed to paint your own nails before 14?
But now you can?
So you did?

Those nails are pretty! Are they yours?

Only professional nail...people can do extravagent designs like that. I don't get it. :confused3

Why would you buy 5 bottles of the same pink nailpolish?

::yes:: I don't think it would be possible to do that design by yourself. You need nail hardener, nail polish coats, clear coats, nail dryer spray thingy, tips if you want them longer, gems and different colors for the design, etc. The nail place has all of those..and if you get an appt. you probably won't wait that long. But if you're talking about waiting whilst they're doing your nails, it really doesn't take that long.

::yes:: I don't think it would be possible to do that design by yourself. You need nail hardener, nail polish coats, clear coats, nail dryer spray thingy, tips if you want them longer, gems and different colors for the design, etc. The nail place has all of those..and if you get an appt. you probably won't wait that long. But if you're talking about waiting whilst they're doing your nails, it really doesn't take that long.
Unless you want to get tips on. That takes a while to put them on. But just a regular ol' paint and design doesn't take long at all.

That is if your parents are willing to pay money for you to get your nails done.

you would have to get them perfessionally done. it doesn't take that long. I get tips, it takes at most 45 mins. and I never wait in line even if I don't have an appointment.

Yeah, those are pretty, but there's no way you could do it on your own! I knda warn against the whole fake nails thing, because they hurt.

And BTW, usually you don't have to wait to get started. And also, you don't really need to go to an expensive place, because the cheap places usually do just as good (maybe not in your area, but in my area I've went to an expensive place and the cheap place actually did better.)

Have fun with your pretty nails, though :cutie: .

No Silly! Those aren't my nails. I'm just showing it to you guys because I love the design and colour :goodvibes. My Mum hasn't dyed her hair or paint her nails. She's like a hippie(but she isn't), do hippies dye their hair? I've went to a nail salon before, with my aunt. No, it's doing the nails that's long. Sometime later, I'll post my real nails..

P.s: Yup, My mum says: I can get a new mobile at 10.
I can have my own camera at 11. I can own a pet at 12. I can have an own lappy at 13 and I can paint my nails at 14. I can dye my hair when I'm 15, woo! Also, I can have my own car at 16...

Pretty weird..

My Mum says she'll give me a treat at the spa if I pass my exams, nails done, hair done, face done, ears, feet, everything! Although, I don't like more then two ear piercing.. No offence!

For you to be able to get those designs done, you would have to get them airbrushed and I'm sure you don't have an airbrush machine at home. so you are going to have to go to a salon, I'm sorry. It's not that bad. and someone said before that they hurt, mine never hurt.

No Silly! Those aren't my nails. I'm just showing it to you guys because I love the design and colour :goodvibes. My Mum hasn't dyed her hair or paint her nails. She's like a hippie(but she isn't), do hippies dye their hair? I've went to a nail salon before, with my aunt. No, it's doing the nails that's long. Sometime later, I'll post my real nails..

I can have my own camera at 11. I can own a pet at 12. I can have an own lappy at 13 and I can paint my nails at 14. I can dye my hair when I'm 15, woo! Also, I can have my own car at 16...

Pretty weird..

My Mum says she'll give me a treat at the spa if I pass my exams, nails done, hair done, face done, ears, feet, everything! Although, I don't like more then two ear piercing.. No offence!

Phew!
I thought I was missing something!

Thats pretty cool
I wish there were rules like that at my house, Instead its "Well your brother did this when he was your age..so...you get to do it at that age too" even IF its something really weird.

Heehee thats awesome

Pretty weird..

Wow, you can own a cell phone before you get to paint your nails?

Weird...

Pretty weird..

That's kinda cool, so you have something to look foward to every year? Sweet.:goodvibes

Wow, you can own a cell phone before you get to paint your nails?

Weird...

Yup. Because my Mum says the nail paint ruins your hand. Cell phone doesn't. :rotfl: I'm confused myself! Any ways, do you guys have any nail designs you want to show?

Hello Kitty Nails!

nails_2.jpg

Many cool designs!

Digital_Nail_Art_Printer.jpg

Wedding Nails!(According to the website)

271d1077473251-wedding-nailart-idea-wedding-nail-art-bows-butterfly.jpg

Flower Nails!

nail-art-pic-4.jpg

and! Round Shape Nails!

nails01.jpg

:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

I wonder, how do they do the Kitty Nails. Bump!

I can do a few of those with my gel nail polish. It was part of my course at school. :)

Flower Nails!

_42619473_nails-416300ap.jpg

Nail Kits!
tips-and-toes-rainbow.jpg

deluxe-nail-vanity.jpg

Cute Pink Nails!

img20061103_p.jpg

:lovestruc

The Hello Kitty nails must be hard to handle. My family aren't nail fanatics. The only one who paints nails are me, one of my cousin and my aunt. They buff it but they don't paint it. Do you have a a collection MagicalLadee? :cutie:

P.s: How do you keep the nail not dry if it is in the bottle? :woohoo:

Bump! Bump! Bump! Post more designs!

My Golden Nails, lol, I'm not good at painting it :rotfl:(HEY! It's my first try, what can I say..?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter