Nails?!

BabyPiglet, that orange nail polish is awesome! I now have a desperate need to buy a bottle of orange nail polish.

This week I have painted my nails a reaaally bright and hot pink. Sometimes I can see them glow in the dark slightly. I like to over exagerate my nails when I can because at the moment I have a week off school. I go to a strict school which means my nails have to be nude normally and I would have to remove my nail polish if I wore it to school!

Fake nails can be annoying. When you try to write, its so uncomfortable I think. But maybe I hold the pen weirdly.

-:hippie:Ashleigh

Aww! Don't close this thread down. Jenny, are you allowed to post your nails on here? If so, may I look at some of your nails? :goodvibes. Don't mind if you are not allowed to. BUMP! I'm going to post the picture later

Oh By the way, it's not healthy to paint on the cuticles, it says so here:
WAIT! Am I allowed to post a video here?

In all my life, I've never seen somebody who didn't paint their cuticles. The salon people do it, normal people do it. It's still your nail. It's still the karotene on the top of your finger. It's the same as the top of your nail..except the inside of the nail is white. But the inside isn't going to get affected by your nail color on the outside.

In all my life, I've never seen somebody who didn't paint their cuticles. The salon people do it, normal people do it. It's still your nail. It's still the karotene on the top of your finger. It's the same as the top of your nail..except the inside of the nail is white. But the inside isn't going to get affected by your nail color on the outside.
BabyPiglet, that orange nail polish is awesome! I now have a desperate need to buy a bottle of orange nail polish.
Thanks! It's new. Sorta.

Jenny, I like your orange toe nails. I wish I had one of that color! Wait, maybe I'll sneak out and buy some of them too. I'll paint on my cuticles, once!

Jenny, I like your orange toe nails. I wish I had one of that color! Wait, maybe I'll sneak out and buy some of them too. I'll paint on my cuticles, once!
Sneak out? Can't you just ask your mom to take you to the store?

Nope, My driver won't insists of it either. He doesn't like to bring me to a place, because I will ask to go to another. My Mum only drives when needed. It's usually the driver or my dad. LOL>..<

Bump! I finally bought a light pink nail polish, I'll post the picture later. I love it! Hey, I guess asking for permission is much better then sneaking out. Thanks for the tip Jenny!

Man, don't get me STARTED with nails, I LUVVEM! I love to find a good peice of wood a hammer...then WHAM! man I could hammer nails all day long!

Well...asking for permission should be better than sneaking out. I'd never leave without permission or my parents' knowledge. D:

Man, don't get me STARTED with nails, I LUVVEM! I love to find a good peice of wood a hammer...then WHAM! man I could hammer nails all day long!

:lmao: :lmao: That's hilarious. How old are you guys?

OT: My sister doesn't need to ask for permission to go out and buy stuff, but if she wants to go on a date or something she has to ask first, back when she was like 18. But she's like 23+ now.

Wait, I haven't posted pictures of my feet and hands yet. Need to get that Camera from my brother!

:lmao: :lmao: That's hilarious. How old are you guys?

OT: My sister doesn't need to ask for permission to go out and buy stuff, but if she wants to go on a date or something she has to ask first, back when she was like 18. But she's like 23+ now.

Wait, I haven't posted pictures of my feet and hands yet. Need to get that Camera from my brother!
:confused3

Just ignore that Post Babypiglet and go and find some more interesting stuff to read. I'm making you bored to death and I'm talking Nonsense!

I think I'm going to save that nail polish for my sisters birthday! :goodvibes.

Anyways, I went to a slumber party(I stayed there for a night) and my friend painted my toes with her nail polish..

I know it's ugly but I think it's nice :cutie:.

:thumbsup2 Post your pictures!

548223851_9c7b302ee8.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter