MyDisneyExperience Website Completely Updated

The room request feature of MDE has been broken for awhile now, well before this recent update. It will show you a box to make two requests, but the drop down boxes are blank.

If you have room requests that are important to you, I would strongly encourage you to call the main reservation line and ask your requests to be noted on your reservation. Alternatively, options like Touring Plans room request feature may be of interest to some.

Good luck.
Thank you. I'll call the 800 number. We're not too picky, just want a top floor and *if* possible, lake view at Pop

I am unable to book ANY FP+ as the website is completely glitching for me and not recognizing anyone's APs.
If I try to book, it will change each time in who it says has admission and who doesn't.

On phone with Disney IT support now.

Has anyone asked for anytime FP+ when this happens? I was unable to get SDD, SDMT and FOP due to the system not allowing me to book FP+ for 2 days now - I am hoping they'll make this right for us :(
THis has been happening to me the last two days and it’s extremely frustrating. The website and the app keep glitching and won’t recognize our tickets. Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn’t and so many other isssues that I’ve given up. I wasn’t able to get the fast lady I wanted or the times I wanted or all together. After hours and hours of trying I was able to piece together overlapping fast passes but it’s not what I wanted and I don’t have the patience or time to spend more time on it.

Thanks to the wonderful ppl on the Dis, I managed to fix the problem I was having with the new MDE ( turns out my website ( not using the app) defaulted to the Canadian website - couldn't search for dining ressies or get "my plans"-
Changed it back to US site, and now works - but, of course, everything couldn't be perfect - now if I search for dining , and then try to get my plans, the website starts loading "my plans", but then changes and brings up dining again ! So, I have to delete the dining site from my cache and then close out MDE, then reopen it, and bring up my plans/itinerary - What a pain !

I finally called IT and our MB issue has been resolved! The by date is in a few weeks but figured to call today in case it took time but luckily it was an easy fix.

Thanks to the wonderful ppl on the Dis, I managed to fix the problem I was having with the new MDE ( turns out my website ( not using the app) defaulted to the Canadian website - couldn't search for dining ressies or get "my plans"-
Changed it back to US site, and now works - but, of course, everything couldn't be perfect - now if I search for dining , and then try to get my plans, the website starts loading "my plans", but then changes and brings up dining again ! So, I have to delete the dining site from my cache and then close out MDE, then reopen it, and bring up my plans/itinerary - What a pain !
Just today, MDE on the computer is defaulting to Spanish.
How did they fix it?

Just today, MDE on the computer is defaulting to Spanish.
How did they fix it?

If you look at the top of of the page (web) , right near the sign-in link, there should be a link showing Spanish - if you click that link, the other options (US/English), etc, should show up - click and select, and it should change it back

One of my tickets isn't showing up! Two tickets are showing up, but the 3rd isn't there...

One of my tickets isn't showing up! Two tickets are showing up, but the 3rd isn't there...

Call IT. I was not able to see one of my tickets either. I called and was transferred to a level 2 tech, who was unable to make the correction. SHe could see the ticket, but it kept "looping" so she opened a ticket. After a week, I called again, and today my tickets are there and ready for FP. Now my Memory Maker is missing, but that is a call for another day.

Call IT. I was not able to see one of my tickets either. I called and was transferred to a level 2 tech, who was unable to make the correction. SHe could see the ticket, but it kept "looping" so she opened a ticket. After a week, I called again, and today my tickets are there and ready for FP. Now my Memory Maker is missing, but that is a call for another day.

Ok. I know the number must be on here somewhere. I’m freaking out a little because my FP window is coming up soon and I want this fixed! Thanks for your help.

1-407-939-4357

I am sorry, I should have included it.

Thank-you. The problem was fixed quite easily. Apparently, who knows how long ago, I had sent a MDE friend request (to the person whose ticket wasn't showing up) that was never responded to. The CM canceled the request, I signed out and back in and the ticket showed back up.:yay:

I noticed my tickets were not showing up and when I added the voucher numbers it stated they were already linked. All my FP's, dining, etc were there. Not sure I like the new setup though.

I logged in this morning to find a brand new MyDisneyExperience website. Time will tell how things go but I'm guessing this explains a lot of the challenges we've been experiencing lately.

Just kinda navigating myself around right now. So far, so good.

The layout of my upcoming reservations, dining, etc looks completely different. Here's hoping it works well!

Yes, I saw this too the other day. I like it. Everything was still there correctly. I must wonder... was this part of the reason why MDE was having problems over the past month.

Not sure if this is posted somewhere in the past 9 pages but I'll post again because I didn't see it: If you are using google Chrome (Mac) and you keep getting that "please come back" message you have to log out of your account, then completely shut down chrome and restart it, log back in to MDE then you should be able to see your plans

Have read the thread through and hoping an amazing DISer might be able to help..
My husbands DAH ticket is missing (mine is there). He does not have a MDE account and under his name it says I manage his plans.
Have tried deleting cookies, trying on different days etc. No go. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would prefer not to be another person bothering disney IT if poss..
TIA!!

Have read the thread through and hoping an amazing DISer might be able to help..
My husbands DAH ticket is missing (mine is there). He does not have a MDE account and under his name it says I manage his plans.
Have tried deleting cookies, trying on different days etc. No go. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would prefer not to be another person bothering disney IT if poss..
TIA!!

You will need to call IT.

Thanks. I found his under tickets, just not on my itinerary for some reason.

I hope someone can help me or at least point me to whoever I should call to fix this problem. I booked a room only reservation through the disney site when the latest discounts came out. A few days later, I was able to book the same room at a discount on Orbitz so I cancelled the first one (I'm pretty sure I did it on the MDE app) and booked the second. I then linked (or thought I did) the new Orbitz reservation to MDE. Apparently I have 2 different MDE accounts and attached the current Orbitz reservation to the account I don't use. My real MDE account shows the old, cancelled reservation number, but it doesn't show as cancelled and I cannot find any place on the app to cancel it. I need to get that one off my current MDE so I can associate the Orbitz reservation with that MDE account. When I do try it says that reservation is controlled by [another version of my name] and she will have to add you to the reservation. Help I'm confused!

I hope someone can help me or at least point me to whoever I should call to fix this problem. I booked a room only reservation through the disney site when the latest discounts came out. A few days later, I was able to book the same room at a discount on Orbitz so I cancelled the first one (I'm pretty sure I did it on the MDE app) and booked the second. I then linked (or thought I did) the new Orbitz reservation to MDE. Apparently I have 2 different MDE accounts and attached the current Orbitz reservation to the account I don't use. My real MDE account shows the old, cancelled reservation number, but it doesn't show as cancelled and I cannot find any place on the app to cancel it. I need to get that one off my current MDE so I can associate the Orbitz reservation with that MDE account. When I do try it says that reservation is controlled by [another version of my name] and she will have to add you to the reservation. Help I'm confused!
This isn’t one I would attempt to Dixon my own. I would call Disney IT for assistance. Their phone number us on this thread within the last few pages.

I am having trouble connecting with a friend via mde. I sent the invitation but she did not receive it. It still shows as "invite pending" on my end. It has been about 15 hours since I sent the invite. I'd like to check to make sure I typed in her email address correctly, but I don't see how to do this.

I called the mde help phone number. It said there is a 45 minute wait, so I have that hold music going in the background as I type this.

I also just tried an online chat. When I initiated the chat, it said the wait time was 6 1/2 minutes. Two minutes later it said the wait time was 7 minutes. Two minutes after that it went up to 12 minutes. I continued to get updates every few minutes or so. Every time it listed the wait time at 11 or 12 minutes. Thirty minutes after the chat initiation I finally got an an online CM...at which point the chat mysteriously disconnected. AARGH!

I tried to initiate a new chat but it says all CMs are busy and to try again later. So....now I'm glad I didn't hang up on the 45 minute wait-time phone call :)

I'm thinking the updated MDE is giving people some problems. Or, is this the normal wait time??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter