My Weight Watchers journey!! I DID IT!!! Before/after pic, post 128!!!!

Good rainy cloudy cool morning to everyone!! Hopefully the sun comes out and dries things up, DS has his first middle school soccer game today. I know he likes playing the muck, but me? Not so much!!

B: Organic raw oatmeal - 4
Black coffee - 0
Creamer - 2

L: WW Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach - 7
Diet Root Beer - 0

D:

S: Banana - 0

Water: 64 oz

Exercise: 45 minute Zumba class

Happy weigh in day!!! Another good weigh in, down 2.2 pounds, inching ever so close to my next mini-goal of losing 50 pounds by my anniversary (October 14th).

B: Nothing

L: WW Ziti with Meatballs - 10
Apple - 0
Diet root beer - 0

D: 1 cup shredded lettuce - 0
1/2 cup chicken breast - 3
1/4 cup refried black beans - 1
1 oz cheddar cheese - 3
1/4 cup guacamole - 2
3 tbsp sour cream - 2

S: WW Cookie Dough sundae - 4
Carrots - 0

Water: 32 oz

Good morning everyone!!! Or, oops, guess it is afternoon right now. Still chugging along, getting closer to goal day by day!!

B: Oatmeal - 4

L: Starkist Salmon Primavera - 7
Pineapple - 0
20 oz Diet Root Beer - 0

D:

S: Carrots - 0

Exercise:

Hmmm, haven't updated in a bit, although I am still tracking all my food. Time to get back to writing it here, too!

Black coffee - 0
Creamer - 2

L: Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli - 6
Apple - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

D: No Name petite cut steak - 5
Broccoli - 0
1/2 cup brown rice

WW Cookie Dough Sundae - 4

Thankfully the rain has stopped here for a while. Unfortunately it didn't stop soon enough to get DS's soccer game in yesterday. Oh well, we needed the rain. Lost 1.2 pounds at weigh in today. Hopefully next week I can hit 50 pounds!

L: Lean Cuisene Spinach Mushroom pizza - 9
Pineapple - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

D: 1 cup Hamburger Helper - 8
1 cup broccoli - 0

S: Special K Cracker chips - 3
100 cal pack Wholy Guacomole - 3
15 Stacy's Naked pita chips - 5

Exercise: 30 minutes walk on my treadmill at home, 45 minutes Zumba class

Good morning!! What a great day!!! Not quite sure the reason for my great mood, but who am I to question??

Black coffee - 0
Creamer - 2

L: WW Ziti with Meatballs - 10
Pineapple - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

D: Nothing, too much running around.

S: Apple - 0
Skinny Cow ice cream - 4
Stacys Pita Chips - 7

Exercise: Nothing

Woohoo!! It's the weekend, and what a weekend it is going to be!! Lots of sports and excitment going on in the area. It is a great time to be from Wisconsin!!!

Black coffee - 0
Creamer - 2
Banana - 0

L: Lean Cuisine Three Meat pizza - 10
Pineapple - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

D:

Exercise: 2 hour Zumbathon!!

Well, after just a short break, I am back. I was burnt out on life in general, and had to step away from logging for a bit. But, I am back, and as of my weigh in today, I am down 51.2 pounds!!!!

L: WW Ziti with meatballs - 10
Banana - 0
Diet Pepsi - 0

D: 2 Gortons Battered fish filets - 6
1/2 cup mashed potatoes - 3
1/4 cup canned corn - 1

S: WW Barbequed chips - 2
Miscellaneous night time snacking - 0

Good morning everyone!! As you can tell, I am still flying high from yesterday's weigh in. Onward and downward!!

Black coffee - 0
Creamer - 2

L:

D:

S:

Exercise:

Well, almost two weeks since I have written here. Still following along, but life has gotten in the way, so I don't have time to daily journal. Still sticking with the WW, and (as of weigh in on 10/18) I have lost 52.4 pounds!! I was hoping to get into the 140s at my weigh in tomorrow, but it has been a rough week at work this past week!!! We don't do Boss' Day in my office, but Boss' Week!! So there were lots of yummy goodies throughout the week (including the incredible chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting that I made!). Also, DS had his Pop Warner banquet last week, so that involved a yummy chicken dinner. Exercise fell a little bit by the wayside this week, as we had too much going on. So, right now, I am telling myself that I will be up tomorrow. Boo!! But, it would be the first time that I have been up in 22 weeks on Weight Watchers, so I guess that isn't too bad (even though I am seriously really hoping for a loss, even if it is only .2!).

WOW 52 pounds is PHENOMINAL!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Well, time to update again. As of yesterday, I have lost 55.8 pounds. I am currently 12 pounds away from my goal. I find that although I do not journal on Weight Watchers website or my phone anymore, I still do keep track of things in my head. I notice that I am still making good choices when I go to the store. I actually have found that I am eating more than I was in the beginning, but still losing weight. It gives me hope that even after I reach my goal, I will be okay maintaining it.

Yesterday I lost .6 pounds. I hate to see anything under 1 pound, but looking back at my weigh tracker, the last time I lost less than one pound was my weigh in on October 4th, so I can't complain! I was hoping to reach my goal by Christmas, but that isn't going to happen!!! So now, I am hoping to reach my goal by DS's 2nd birthday, which is about 11 weeks away. It should be do-able, with lots of hard work!!

One thing I know I need to do is strength training. I rock at cardio, and I love it, but I really need to start toning up. I hate weight lifting, though!! A friend of mine owns a CrossFit franchise, and although I don't have the time or money to make it there, he told me to stop out, and he will tailor a program to fit my needs that I can do at the Y, where I am already a member.

You are doing so great and you are so inspiring! You will hit your target date I just know it! Keep up the GREAT work!

Oh my gosh, I weigh what it says on my driver's license!!! As of yesterday, I weight 145 pounds!!!! I am currently 10 pounds away from my goal!!! My BMI is now down into normal range as well (when I started my journey, my BMI was in the obese range), and I have lost 28.5% of my starting body weight!!

So, I will keep plugging away, and I am going to try to add some strength training to my routine. Yeah, the weight is gone, now is the time to tone it up!!

WOW what great accomplishments all the way around! Heck, just getting down to your drivers license weight is a milestone in of itself!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a very unceremonious loss last week of .2 pounds (yes, I know a loss is still a loss), this week brought a loss of 2.2 pounds!!!! I didn't overindulge during any of our Thanksgiving gatherings (although there was a dish of mixed nuts sitting next to me during the Packer game, and I made my way through that!), and LOTS of walked on Black Friday helped (I picked my sister up at 10:00 on Thursday evening, dropped her off when we were done at 1:30 Friday afternoon!). I have no lost 60.2 pounds in 29 weeks!!!

I am soooo close to my goal!!! Today's weigh in brought a loss of 2.4 pounds, for a total of 63.4 pounds lost!! I am now 4.4 pounds from my goal! The holidays will definately be a test for me, but I was able to make it thought Thanksgiving with no issues, so hopefully Christmas will be just fine too! I have also decided that come the first of the year, I am really going to work on toning up. I do lots of cardio during the week, but I am not a fan of weights. However, now that there isn't much weight left to lose, the flab that is there needs to get tightened!!

Well, time for another update!! I am currently ONE POUND from my goal weight of 135!!! When I hit it, I will have lost 67.8 pounds since May 10, 2011. I will say that I am not as strict with following WW as I was when I first started, however, I do watch what I eat, and mentally track how many points things have. Plus, I really do love exercise now!! Hopefully either this coming Tuesday, or the following Tuesday, I will be able to reach my goal weight and work on my six weeks of maintainence.

You've done an an amazing job with the weight loss - :banana: Learning to love to exercise is a life changer. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter