My Weight Watchers journey!! I DID IT!!! Before/after pic, post 128!!!!

BabyTigger99

<font color=CC00cc>The most beautiful words in the
Hi everyone!!! Welcome to my journal!! I am starting WW for the last time!! No hopefullys here, this is it!!! I love WW. I know it works. Back in May of 2003, I joined the program. I lost 40 pounds by mid-August 2003. Unfortunately, my weight loss was derailed after being diagnosed with Large B Cell Lymphoma. 6 rounds of chemo, 25 sessions of radiation, and one week spent in the hospital with pneumonia, and on May 28, 2005, I was declared in complete remission.

So now, after way too long of a break, I am back. I am doing a WW at Work program. My best friend is doing it with me, and another 2 gals from my office as well. Onward and downward for all of us!

Yesterday was weigh in day. I weighed in at 202.8. That is the highest I have ever been. It is even higher than the day I gave birth to my son in January 2010. I have four 20 pound mini-goals that I have set for myself, but I will be happy if I only can make 3 of them. Each mini-goal I have set a reward for myself as well. First 20 pounds is a massage and pedicure (love them, hate paying the money, though, so it is great incentive). Second 20 pounds is a weekend trip for my friend and I, which I am sure will involve shopping! Next 20 is the one I am waiting for!! When I hit it, I am going to become a certified Zumba instructor! I love Zumba, so it only seems natural! Last 20 will be a major shopping spree, and just happiness that I finally made it!!!

I am going to do my tracking on here (as well as on my phone). The more accountable I can be to myself the better!

So here goes!!!

Super pumped that today is beginning!! I stopped at Super Walmart on the way to work and stocked up on stuff. I even went as far as to calculate the points, and write them on the packaging, so I know right away what I am reaching for.

Total points allowed: 30

B: 1 packet Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal - 4
Coffee with 2 tbsp "skinny" creamer - 2

S: Yoplait light Very Vanilla yogurt - 3

L: Lean Cuisene Chicken Enchilada Suiza - 7
Celery - 0

S: bottle of Diet Pepsi (just can't give this up!) - 0
WW Rosemary and Olive Oil pretzel thins (oh my gosh, these are AMAZING!) - 3

D: 4 ounces grilled chicken breast - 4
1/2 cup broccoli - 0
2 tbsp light ranch dressing - 2

S: 1 cup chocolate milk - 4

Water: 96 oz

Exercise: 30 minutes on treadmill between 3.0 and 3.5 mph speed.

Total points for the day: 29

Okay, so I was one point shy for the day, and didn't calculate my activity points. Overall, it was a successful day. My best friend is doing WW with me, and she and I email quite a bit. Also, two other girls from my office are doing it as well, so we checked in with each other during the day. I didn't cheat at all, I didn't break down, I am feeling good!

Whoooo!!! I wanna follow you!! I love your journal so far, can't wait to read more!

I've been thinking about doing WW, but I only work part-time right now so I can't really afford it ;) As soon as I start working full-time again, I think I might get into it. I had a fair amount of success with it :)

And a BIG HUGE CONGRATS to beating cancer!!!!! :cool1::banana::dance3:

Day 2, and I am ready to go!!! Busy night tonight, DS11 has a soccer game, but we have team pictures before that, so I will be rushing to get him there on time. I will probably grab some leftover chicken from last night and bring that to eat at the game, along with some veggies. Hopefully I will make it to the Y after his game tonight. Onward and downward!

B: 1 packet Quaker Weight Control oatmeal (banana bread flavor, yum!) - 4
Coffee with 2 Tbsp International Delights skinny creamer - 2

S: Yoplait Light Very Vanilla yogurt - 3

L: Lean Cuisine Three Meat Pizza - 10
1 cup radishes - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Weight Watchers Popped Cinnamon Swirl Crisps - 2

D: 3 oz grilled chicken breast - 3
1 cup green beans - 0
2 tbsp light ranch dressing - 2

Exercise: Ugh, didn't get any today. Started raining before DS's soccer game started, so we ended up all wet. Game was cancelled. Just not in the mood to do anything!! On the plus side, I was up and down the stairs all day at work yesterday, so I suppose that is better than nothing!!

Ahhhh! Give me strength!! My body is telling me "Enough with this healthy eating, let's go eat something we used to eat!" I will not give in!!

B: 1 packet Quaker Weight Control Cinnamon oatmeal - 4
2 Tbsp Internation Delight "skinny" creamer - 2
Coffee - 0

S: The morning got away from me, so nothing.

L: Lean Cuisine Alfredo Pasta with chicken and broccoli - 8
1 cup strawberries - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Weight Watchers Rosemary Olive Oil pretzel thins - 3

D: 4 oz grilled marinated tilapia - 4
1 1/2 cup steamed broccoil - 0

S: Kellogg's Fiber Plus bar - 3

Exercise: Does fighting crowds in the grocery store count??

Okay, going back and putting my weekend totals in:

Saturday

B: Quaker Weight Control oatmeal - 4
2 tbps. creamer - 2
Black coffee - 0

S: No morning snack, too many errands to run

L: Lean Cuisine spinach mushroom pizza - 9
Banana - 0

S: 1 wedge Laughing Cow Light cheese - 1
18 All Bran crackers - 3

D: 1 cup shredded chicken breast - 5
1/4 medium avacado - 2
1 cup green beans - 0

S: Kellogg's Fiber Plus bar - 3

Water: Not sure how much, probably 60 oz.

Exercise: Hit the Y and walked on the track for 45 minutes

Sunday

B: 1 packet Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal - 4

S: 1 banana - 0

L: Applebee's Grilled Cajun Tilapia - 9
Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Nothing in the afternoon, too full from lunch

D: Grilled chicken breast - 5
1/2 cup canned corn - 2
1/4 cup mashed potatoes - 2

S: 1 Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge - 1
18 All Bran crackers - 3

Exercise: WW Punch DVD - beginning

Water: Again, didn't calcuate, but probably 60 oz.

Okay, so I am having trouble reaching my point goals. I need to work harder at getting some extra food in there (boy, that sounds funny to say!)

Black coffee - 0
2 tbps. skinny creamer - 2

S: 1 cup of celery - 0

L: Lean Cuisine cheese broccoli potatoes - 5
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0
Yoplait light very vanilla yogurt - 3

S: Sugar Free Jello Pudding - 2
1 cup strawberries - 0

D: 4 oz grilled marinated tilapia - 4
1 cup steam broccoli - 0

Exercise: Zumba at the Y for 50 minutes. Love that class!!

Today is weigh in day, and I am really excited for it!!! I am hoping for a 3 pound loss this week (lots of water weight, plus, I got my period the day after I started the program, so I know LOTS of water is gone). Not eating this morning, since I never do before a weigh in. I am feeling so good lately!!

B: Nothing

S: Nothing

L: Lean Cuisine cheese raviloli - 6
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Apple - 0
18 All Bran crackers - 3
1 Laughing Cow light cheese wedge - 1
WW Popped Cinnamon Swirl crisps - 2

D: 5 oz shredded chicken breast - 4

S: Yoplait light very vanilla yogurt - 3
Kelloggs Fiber Plus bar - 3

Water: 64 oz

Exercise: 50 minute Zumba class

My first weigh in was today. Drum roll please....I am down 7.2 pounds!!!! I was SHOCKED!! I was hoping for about 3, and totally smashed that! I am soooo happy, and it is such motivation!! I am halfway to my mini-goal!!

I will be going to Disney World in March of 2012 with my daughter, her husband and my 5-year-old grandson, Luke. I have over 100 pounds to lose and that Disney trip is my major motivation. I want to be able to keep up with that 5-year-old and not slow the rest of the family down.

I plan on using Weight Watchers, also. Are you using WW Online? I will start a journal thread in a few days.

Charlene
:yay:

Charlene

I go to WW meetings at work, and then I use the eTools, which I love!!! Journaling is KEY to WW, especially at the beginning. But journaling also makes you more conscious of everything you put in your mouth!

Good luck on your journey, can't wait to read your journal!

Still feeling awesome from my weigh in yesterday. Cool and rainy out right now, but my mood is still sunshiny!! Not sure about getting any exercise today. Have to bring DS to soccer practice, and then DSD has her senior choir concert (can't believe she is graduating, she was barely 5 when DH and I started dating!), so good food choices will be key!

Black coffee - 0
2 tbsp. skinny creamer - 2

S: Yoplait Light key lime pie yogurt - 3

L: Lean Cuisine 5 cheese rigatoni - 9
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

WW Rosemary Olive Oil pretzel thins - 3

D: 1 cup Hamburger Helper Cheesy Hashbrown - 9

Exercise: Just as I figured, nothing

Oh! Forgot to mention. I am now down to getting 29 Points per day! Woohoo!!

Holy bloat today!! I figured I would because of having Hamburger Helper last night. I just didn't have time to make something different than what my family was eating last night. Hamburger Helper is total comfort food for my kids, and it was just a blah day yesterday, so they requested it. But, it fit into my points yesterday, that is what I love about WW. Lots of water today to flush everything out!

Black coffee - 0
"Skinny" creamer - 2

L: Lean Cuisine 3 Meat Pizza - 10

S: Skinny Cow candy bar - 3

D: 1 packet hickory smoked tuna - 5
1 cup strawberries - 0

S: Kelloggs Fiber Plus bar - 3

Water: 80 oz

Exercise: Nothing again today. Started out for a walk, ended up talking to the neighbors for over an hour! Oh well. Sometimes that is needed!

Looks like me might be finally having a nice weekend here!!! Soccer tournament for my DS this weekend, and working on getting the house in shape for DSD's graduation party in 2 weeks.

Black coffee - 0
Skinny creamer - 2

S: 1 1/2 cup strawberries - 0

L: Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli - 6
1 cup snow peas - 0
1/4 cup cucumber - 0
20 oz Diet A&W root beer - 0

S:

D:

S:

Water: 52 oz

Exercise:

So I have determined that I do a terrible job with my journal on weekends! Much easier during the week when I am in front of a computer all day! My weekend was good. DS11 had a soccer tournament, so we were running around quite a bit and nowhere near my "normal" during the week schedule. I found I don't get enough fruits and veggies in on the weekends, or water. But it is what it is! Hopefully my hard work during the week pays off!

So, back to journaling for me today! DS has Court of Honor for Boy Scouts today, with the yearly picnic as well. I will probably eat something at home before we go, to make things easier for me. Weigh in is today at 11:30!!

B: Weigh in day

S: Weigh in day

L: Lean Cuisine 4 cheese pizza - 9
1 cup pineapple - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

Sugar Free Jello Pudding - 2

D: Two 3" subs (turkey and cheese) - 10
1 1/2 cups homemade fruit salad - 0

S: Nothing, we didn't eat at Scout picnic until almost 7:30!

Exercise: Nothing

Had my weigh in today. Lost 1.2 pounds. Onward and downward we go!

Didn't go overboard at Scout picnic last night, so that was a victory for me! Wish the weather would decide to get nice and stay nice here. Makes going for walk so much easier when it is nice out.

Black coffee - 0
Skinny creamer - 2

L: WW 3 cheese ziti - 8
20 oz Diet Pepsi

S: WW Popped Cinnamon Swirl Crisps - 2

D: 1 Flat Out Light sundried tomato - 3
3 oz shaved turkey breast - 2
1 Laughing Cow Light cheese - 1
1/2 cup shredded lettuce - 0

S: 1 cup skim milk - 2
Fiber Plus bar - 3

Overall a good day for me. Took some effort to get me to the Y. It was cold and raining. But I am so glad I went (even though I don't like this instructor as much as I like my Monday night instructor!)

Good morning!!! It is FREEZING today!!! The weatherman should NOT be talking about wind chill factor the end of May! Oh well, that's Wisconsin weather for you! Busy night tonight, DS has a soccer game, and I have to get both DS's packed to go up north with my parents. Not sure how exercise will fit into the mix, but hopefully it will!

B: Quaker oatmeal - 4
Black coffee - 0
Skinny creamer - 2

S: Yoplait Light Very Vanilla - 3

L: Lean Cuisine 3 Meat Pizza - 10
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: Weight Watchers Cheesy Twists - 3

D: Weight Watchers Lasagna - 7

S: Got home too late

Exercise: Nothing, unless shivering at a soccer game counts!

Overall it was an okay day for me. Got my liquids in, but didn't do good with fruits and veggies. No exercise, but got to watch DS have his best soccer game of the year!

Happy Cancer Free Day to me!! I have been cancer free for 6 years!!! Woohoo!!! I probably won't update over the weekend, but I will do my best to get through today.

B: WW Breakfast Sandwich - 6
1 cup pineapple - 0

S: 1 cup Sugar snap peas - 0
WW Peanut Butter Cup sundae (yup, it's been that kind of day!) - 3

L:

S:

D:

S:

Exercise:

Well, summer has finally made it to Wisconsin, I think. It was beautiful out yesterday, and today it is just as nice!! Weigh in is this morning, which might be scary after the long weekend, but oh well!!

B: Nothing

L: WW cheese pizza - 10
1 cup sugar snap peas - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: WW Peanut Butter Cup sundae - 4

D: Arnolds 100% whole wheat sandwich thins - 3
2 oz turkey luncheon meat - 2

Fiber One 90 calorie bar - 2

Water: 84 oz

Weigh in was yesterday. Down another 3.4 pounds, for a total of 11.8 pounds!! I have lost 5.8% of my body weight!! Woohoo!! We have a busy rest of the week coming up. Hopefully my eating stays in check, because I am not sure how much time there will be for exercise. My stepdaughter graduates from high school this week :love: . Makes me feel old! She was only 5 when her dad and I started dating! We are hosting her graduation part on Saturday (complete with LOTS of food!). Give me strenght!!

B: WW breakfast sandwich - 6
Black coffee - 0
Skinny creamer - 2

S: Yoplait Light banana cream pie yogurt - 3

L: Lean Cuisine cheese ravioli - 6
Pineapple - 0
20 oz Diet Pepsi - 0

S: WW chocolate chip cookie dough sundae - 4

D: 1 Flat Out - 3
Laughing Cow light herb cheese - 1
*I was attempting to make a sandwich, and wasn't until I spread my cheese on the Flat Out that I realized we had no lunch meat! Oops!

S: A well deserved crash in my bed!

Exercise: Cleaning the house for graduation.

Not sure how much posting I will be doing between now and Sunday. Tonight my stepdaughter graduates from high school (she was just starting Kindergarten when DH and I started dating!), and tomorrow will be getting the house in shape for her graduation party on Saturday. Hopefully all the goodies won't be too tempting!!

B: WW Breakfast burritos - 6
Black coffee - 0
Skinny creamer - 2

S:

L:

S:

D:

S:

Water:

Exercise: Already know this will be nothing today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter