My State Food is Better Than Yours

deltachi8

Smells of rich mahogany
I'll start...wings. Come on, Im from Buffalo and I know wings, and no one knows them like. Disney wings just dont compare to ours.

I'm from NJ near the Philadelphia area and we are experts on our pizza and cheesesteaks.

Well, I'm from Minnesota. You can take any food you could possibly think of....and we'll put it on a stick. And, as if by magic, the food becomes the best damn food you'll ever eat on a stick!!!!

Got Disney food? Bring it to MN! Put it on a stick, it will be better!!!

FishFlavoredSoda said:
Well, I'm from Minnesota. You can take any food you could possibly think of....and we'll put it on a stick. And, as if by magic, the food becomes the best damn food you'll ever eat on a stick!!!!

Got Disney food? Bring it to MN! Put it on a stick, it will be better!!!

LOL! I don't know if I can put our good ol' Baked Beans on a stick!

But I don't like Baked Beans, so I'll choose fresh fish as my state food. Nice piece of Caaaawwwwwd, anyone?

Oh, baked beans on a stick is not a problem. We've done spaghetti on a stick. The secret to putting loose food on a stick is to just bread the heck out of it into a huge chunk and then stickify it.

deltachi8 said:
I'll start...wings. Come on, Im from Buffalo and I know wings, and no one knows them like. Disney wings just dont compare to ours.

Totally agree, i live in Tonawanda too... I just remember last year, my dh, eating the pizza in disney and getting so upset that it doesn't taste like home. Or the fact the water tastes awful down in that area! LETS GO BUFFALO!!!!

Well I guess my whole country counts as it's probably only the same size as a US state ;) so roast beef, yorkshire pudding , gravy ( ours is brown) , tea with milk and sugar :thumbsup2

TishaB said:
Gumbo, jambalaya, fresh from the gulf seafood, boudin, etoufee....

And let's not forget pralines. I think Louisiana has them all topped. You surely can't bread pralines and put THEM on a stick.

BBQ, SWEET Tea (PLEEEASE WDW!), anything fried, Milk Gravy and biscuits. Don't forget the grits w/ sugar and lots of butter! :thumbsup2

Baltimore, MD checking in. MD is a contender for best food. Steamed crabs and the world's best crab cakes. MMMMM

Deb & Bill said:
And let's not forget pralines. I think Louisiana has them all topped. You surely can't bread pralines and put THEM on a stick.

Amen!! :worship: No one can top our food!! :thumbsup2

I'm from Kansas and we have the best.....uh......I'll be dropping by to try your specialties. :)

It's Autumn, so I'll throw in 'ole New England Fall favorites....

Caramel & Candy Apples

Apple Crisp

New England Boiled Dinner (Corned Beef & Cabbage)

Key lime pie! Try it, you'll like it. We've got stone crabs, fried pickles, and sweet tea, too!

Micca said:
I'm from Kansas and we have the best.....uh......I'll be dropping by to try your specialties. :)

Hey, I'm from Kansas too and without a doubt our Kansas Beef (STEAKS, big juicy ones) are the best. Of course I would be more than happy to take a trip and test all of the other state specialties. I kind of lean toward those in Louisiana too. But lets put your shrimp and jambalaya as a side to my steak! :teeth: And if anybody is from Maine and they would like to share a bit of Lobster I will share a bit of Steak and we can have the BEST surf and turf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter