"My secret santa gift has arrived" thread

Wow Laura - that's really good - especially as we all know how sorely tempted you have been!!!!! ;) :rotfl:

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:

Darling,do you know German is a very difficult language ?
like Italian they have
declensions and such ... :rotfl: so maybe you could get the translation wrong ... :rotfl:

and ... if Santa wrote in German ... he didn't want to spoil your SURPRISE on Christmas morning !!!

:love: I would say you can wait and :cloud9: ... just 4 days and a very few hours !!!! to go

YOU CAN WAIT !!!YOU CAN !!! YOU SURELY CAN !!!
8.gif

;) Put some sentries on duty !!! ;)
Laura :love2:

I can do it, I can. It is under the tree where I can't see it.
Thanks for helping me to be strong. :love:
Nikki

I've had a little chat with Santa and he said that once the clock has finished its' chimes at midnight on Christmas Eve then it is officially Christmas morning. :)

Nikki, Laura you both have the benefit that your timeline is ahead of GMT so Christmas will be with you sooner than the rest of us
17.gif

oooooh we are in the Canaries and therefore on GMT, but I can wait and open with the rest of you . Laura's need is such that she should open on her time scale

Cyrano said:
I've had a little chat with Santa and he said that once the clock has finished its' chimes at midnight on Christmas Eve then it is officially Christmas morning. :)
17.gif

AWWW !!!! Well... we'll have my parents staying at home with us and we all are having a huge Christmas breakfast ... with WHITE CHOCOLATE SNOWBALLS !!!! :Pinkbounc
After that my personal sentries :rotfl: :rotfl: and DGH :rotfl: :rotfl: stated I can open ALL OF MY PARCELS !!!!!
Mom can't still believe I don't know what's inside !!! ;)

So my guess is I'll be opening my precious Dis-parcel around 9.30 here !!! and all the others will follow !!!
Maybe we all will be opening our parcels on the same time ... more or less !

HOW EXCITING !!!!

:cheer2: Laura :cheer2:
Nikki, thanks , but I would like to wait for all of you to open !!!

Oh my goodness how silly I have been! It never occure to me to take my Secret Santa present OUT OF the cardboard box it arrived in!!! Inside was a beautifully wrapped presant AND an envelope fuill of Disney recipes to keep my going until Christmas Day!

Thank you SO MUCH Santa - they are adorable!!!

2.gif

OH MY ... I can't believe it !!!!!
2.gif

A second parcel has arrived today !!!!

OH my ... Santa , you're just MARVELLOUS !!!!
It's a BIG parcel ... and , as the first one , comes from very far away !!!
THANK YOU ,Santa !!! I can't find English words to tell you how I feel !!!
I already got one parcel and felt so pleased and happy ... and now a second one is here !!!
2125.gif

I'm going to put this one aside the other one !!! I guess ... even my sentries ... will be surprised !!!
Thank you !!!

3 days and few hours to wait !!!

:banana: Laura :banana:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

I am really pleased for you. Happy happy christmas

Best wishes
Nikki

I have just received my secret santa parcel. Yipee!!! :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc I am so excited and a little bit tempted but don't worry I will be good. I did do a little poking and prodding but it didn't reveal too much so I am putting it under the tree and am going to try to distract myself with housework and the like. Thanks Secret Santa-you have made me very happy :grouphug:

Cyrano said:
Maybe you need some sentries like Nikki and Laura :rotfl2:
I think you're right. Unfortunately my husband is not like Laura's 'Grumpy'. When the present arrived a few minutes ago, he told me to open it :earseek: I explained to him that waiting to Christmas morning is all part of the excitement-I think he is just too nosey!! Looks like I will be depending on my own sheer will power!!

nicola said:
When the present arrived a few minutes ago, he told me to open it :earseek: I explained to him that waiting to Christmas morning is all part of the excitement-I think he is just too nosey!! Looks like I will be depending on my own sheer will power!!
If he is no bigger than 4' 6" tell him the DIS boys will be round to make sure there is no more parcel opening :rotfl2: otherwise he is perfectly entitled to his opinion :moped:

Cyrano said:
If he is no bigger than 4' 6" tell him the DIS boys will be round to make sure there is no more parcel opening :rotfl2: otherwise he is perfectly entitled to his opinion :moped:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: That's so funny Reid!!!

Cyrano said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: He is only slightly bigger than that!

WOO HOO!!!!

It's here! My Secret Santa parcel has arrived and is now sitting proudly beneath our Christmas tree!

No need for sentries here though - I've been warned in no uncertain terms what happens to naughty boys who try and take a sneaky peak at their presents (they don't get any more!) and I don't want to take that risk!

One more photo !!! I just could not resist !!!
Our living room is now looking like a "cheerful " garrison ... :rotfl:
DSCN2404.jpg

Please note my SECOND parcel from my magic Secret Santa : must have been a very good girl indeed !!! ;) ;) ;)

JUST 51 hours to go !!!!!
:Pinkbounc Laura :bounce:

I opened my Secret Santa present! We are off to Ashford tomorrow and then DLRP on Saturday (in case you didn't know) so we have opened our presents. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa - I got a wonderful Christmas Disney mug with all my favourite characters on it AND 3 scrummy bars of chocolate - wooo hooo! Plus I got a card from Secret Santa too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter