"My secret santa gift has arrived" thread

My secret santa gift has arrived I was looking at the box to see if I could open it or if there were thing visible but I can't open it as things can be seen. I am really excited.

BONITATIME said:
My secret santa gift has arrived... I can't open it as things can be seen. I am really excited.

AWWW !!!! WHAT can you see ? What can you see ??? :cheer2: :cheer2: :earseek: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:hourglass 6 days ...... then WE can open our parcels !!!!!!! :jumping1:

Am I excited ?? :hyper2:
Laura

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
AWWW !!!! WHAT can you see ? What can you see ??? :cheer2: :cheer2: :earseek: :cheer2: :cheer2:

:hourglass 6 days ...... then WE can open our parcels !!!!!!! :jumping1:

Am I excited ?? :hyper2:
Laura
I didnt really look I was just looking for wrapping paper as soon as I saw shapes I shut the box because as you know Laura there is no ppeking until Christmas. I wouldn't do that to you. If you can't peek I can't either.

I was telling Di yesterday I have no grumpys but if you like I will put my Eyore's on protection duty.
PC170103.jpg

My secret Santa gift MAY have arrived...

I came home to find a "we couldn't deliver your parcel as you weren't in" card through my door and I wasn't expecting any deliveries, so it probably is SS.
cross_finger.gif

Good thing is, I have to walk right past the local sorting office on my way in to and home from work, so I'll be able to let you know for sure tomorrow night.

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
DI, just a thought !
Maybe I'm wrong, but maybe some people have not been on these boards ... in a long time . Maybe someone has some trouble or problem :guilty: from real life ...
Would it be "rude" if Elf n°2 / Diana sends those people a nice PM or email ?

I'm (can you tell ?) so excited and happy about my Secret Santa parcel ...
that I would like EVERYONE HERE can have the same excitement and joy !!!

If ... maybe ... someone has a major problem and cannot send her/his parcel... we still have some time to ...find another Santa willing to take care of it !
18.gif

Just a thought ...

Laura :wave:
I am assuming the person whose secret santa hasn't been on the board is either myself or Beachbunny as we are the only ones according to Di's list that haven't been sent a parcel. I just wanted to say that don't worrry about mine. While it would have been nice to get a surprise, I of all people should understand that sometimes life throws obstacles at you that make things like Secret Santas seem really trivial! I don't want any of you to worry. I really enjoyed taking part and I hope my Secret Santee will like his/her gift :grouphug: His/her comments after they open the present will make it all worthwhile for me-honest!!!

steve_rob said:

I came home to find a "we couldn't deliver your parcel as you weren't in" card through my door and I wasn't expecting any deliveries, so it probably is SS.
cross_finger.gif

Good thing is, I have to walk right past the local sorting office on my way in to and home from work, so I'll be able to let you know for sure tomorrow night.
Santa has informed me that he has posted it Steve, so you could well be right!!

nicola said:
I am assuming the person whose secret santa hasn't been on the board is either myself or Beachbunny as we are the only ones according to Di's list that haven't been sent a parcel. I just wanted to say that don't worrry about mine. While it would have been nice to get a surprise, I of all people should understand that sometimes life throws obstacles at you that make things like Secret Santas seem really trivial! I don't want any of you to worry. I really enjoyed taking part and I hope my Secret Santee will like his/her gift :grouphug: His/her comments after they open the present will make it all worthwhile for me-honest!!!
That's such a generous thing to say Nicola!!! Thank you very much. However your secret santa is on the boards a lot and I'm sure is extremely reliable so I'm sure it'll get to you very soon.

diberry said:
That's such a generous thing to say Nicola!!! Thank you very much. However your secret santa is on the boards a lot and I'm sure is extremely reliable so I'm sure it'll get to you very soon.
Oh Well, In that case I am getting really excited :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2:

I am a complete Christmas-head usually, but it has crept up so quickly this year! Havent really had time to get excited what with work, finding out I am pregnant etc and just living life - but now I am very excited indeed! Last few days at work an counting hehe!!

diberry said:
I hope all is well with that particular secret santa - it is worrying. Thank you so much for your concern.
(By the way, I'd never have guessed you were excited about your secret santa present - you hide it so well!!!!!) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:
I'm just a little bit excited !!! ;)

I sent a PM to you ...about santa.

Ciao ! laura :love:

diberry said:
steve_rob said:

cross_finger.gif

Santa has informed me that he has posted it Steve, so you could well be right!!
Maybe not... :guilty:

Picked up the parcel and while it did turn out to be a Christmas present, it was actually from our (very nice) Scottish relatives.

So no Santa yet, but we've still got a few days to go...

steve_rob said:
Maybe not... :guilty:

Picked up the parcel and while it did turn out to be a Christmas present, it was actually from our (very nice) Scottish relatives.

So no Santa yet, but we've still got a few days to go...
Sending :wizard: to help it on its' way :)

I was having a little look at the box my secrect santa gift has come in and :cool1: Santa has written the contents in german on the box. Does this count as peeking if I check what it means? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Laura, you have to decide if that is peeking? and if i am allowed to check the spelling? :wizard: :wizard:

BONITATIME said:
I was having a little look at the box my secrect santa gift has come in and :cool1: Santa has written the contents in german on the box. Does this count as peeking if I check what it means? :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Laura, you have to decide if that is peeking? and if i am allowed to check the spelling? :wizard: :wizard:
I'm not Laura but I say: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I'm sure Reid will agree with me!!!!! Be a good girl for 5 more days!!! :teeth:

diberry said:
I'm not Laura but I say: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I'm sure Reid will agree with me!!!!! Be a good girl for 5 more days!!! :teeth:
I promise i will be good :love: I need to put it under the tree now. It is sitting next to me with the dictionary next to it but I will put it away now

BONITATIME said:
It is sitting next to me with the dictionary next to it

Darling,do you know German is a very difficult language ?
like Italian they have
declensions and such ... :rotfl: so maybe you could get the translation wrong ... :rotfl:

and ... if Santa wrote in German ... he didn't want to spoil your SURPRISE on Christmas morning !!!

:love: I would say you can wait and :cloud9: ... just 4 days and a very few hours !!!! to go

YOU CAN WAIT !!!YOU CAN !!! YOU SURELY CAN !!!
8.gif

;) Put some sentries on duty !!! ;)
Laura :love2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter