smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif

This is a thread to let you tell everyone when your secret santa gift arrives. At Christmas I'll post another so you can tell everyone what you got!
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif

Well I can tell you that someone's gift is currently on my living room floor having just been wrapped...

diberry said:
This is a thread to let you tell everyone when your secret santa gift arrives.
All right !!!
As you know my secret santa gift arrived ...a couple of weeks ago !!!!!
It's BIG , not heavy at all and ... I can smell a light vanilla scent ...
Can't squeeze it though ....... because ..........
Xmasgrumpy004.jpg

As DGH would say ... GRUMP!

HOW LONG HAVE I TO WAIT ?????
may I open it NOW ???????

Diana, pleeease !!!!

:wave: Laura

Oooh, exciting! I haven't bought my SS present yet... but I will, soon! Now that it's December I feel justified in going out shopping for presents. :)

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
All right !!!
As you know my secret santa gift arrived ...a couple of weeks ago !!!!!
It's BIG , not heavy at all and ... I can smell a light vanilla scent ...
Can't squeeze it though ....... because ..........
Xmasgrumpy004.jpg

As DGH would say ... GRUMP!

HOW LONG HAVE I TO WAIT ?????
may I open it NOW ???????

Diana, pleeease !!!!

:wave: Laura
WELL, AS IT SAYS IN PINOCCHIO "ALWAYS LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE"!!!!
But personally I would say
nono.gif

diberry said:
WELL, AS IT SAYS IN PINOCCHIO "ALWAYS LET YOUR CONSCIENCE BE YOUR GUIDE"!!!!
But personally I would say
nono.gif

ho, Diana,you know ...this is pure "torture" !!!! Marco every night is adding one more Grumpy plush ... so I now feel "guilty" even when I clean the living room !!!?!!!

So far ... :confused3 I seem the ONLY one to have already got my parcel !!!

I DO hope someone else will get his/ her gift SOON ........ ..... so we could share the "suffering" LOOONG wait !!!

20.gif

Awww Diana , I LOVE your new counter for your DLP trip ... coming in QUITE short time !!!

Ciao from :cold: Italy ! Laura

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:

I DO hope someone else will get his/ her gift SOON ........ ..... so we could share the "suffering" LOOONG wait !!!

Laura, I think I've got mine!!! :confused3 It doesn't seem to be from anyone who usually sends me a pressy - so I've deduced it must be from my SS!!! Perhaps s/he would like to confirm this......!

Becky..... ISN'T THAT MAGIC ??? ;) take a closer look at the :rotfl2: sender address : is he Santa ??? :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

3.gif

So ... you're NOT going to open the parcel ,are you ???

Ho... I feel better ....... :teeth: knowing someone else is waiting !!!!!!! too !

:love2: Laura

I'm actually a bit worried that I won't know when mine's arrived! I've ordered loads of stuff from eBay lately and so I keep getting lots of unidentifiable parcels through the post, hmm... maybe those of us who haven't sent ours yet should put some sort of identifying mark on the parcels?! I have no idea what, though. Maybe write "Ho, Ho, Ho" on the back. ;)

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
So ... you're NOT going to open the parcel ,are you ???

No, I've put in a cupboard - right at the back!!!! :rotfl:

maybe those of us who haven't sent ours yet should put some sort of identifying mark on the parcels?! I have no idea what, though. Maybe write "Ho, Ho, Ho" on the back.

Good idea Bonnie. :)

Well whoever gets mine can safely open the outer packaging with address on it, because the present is gift wrapped inside of that. It's also got a tag on it saying that it's from Santa.

Hmm I presume mine is being delivered tomorrow, as I had a card through my door when I got home to say a parcel for "S Santa" was waiting at the depot hehe!!!

Squidge said:
Hmm I presume mine is being delivered tomorrow, as I had a card through my door when I got home to say a parcel for "S Santa" was waiting at the depot hehe!!!

ho ho ho !

Hi Everybody, I know I wasn't around for a while and that's probably why I'm not up to speed, but can somebody fill me on Secret Santa? :confused3
What's this all about? It sounds intrigueing....

:flower1: :flower1: :flower1:

Ooo mine has justa rrived!!! Quite a large box too! Am putting it at the very back of my tree to try and ensure I dont open it! Thank you Santa!!!!

Oooooooooh, mine has arrived! Yay! Thank you, Secret Santa. :) I shall have to go and hide it now... well, at least until we put our tree up, and then it will go under it. :)

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
ho, Diana,you know ...this is pure "torture" !!!! Marco every night is adding one more Grumpy plush ... so I now feel "guilty" even when I clean the living room !!!?!!!

20.gif

Awww Diana , I LOVE your new counter for your DLP trip ... coming in QUITE short time !!!

Ciao from :cold: Italy ! Laura

SOMEONE will be getting theirs shortly - post willing. It's too exciting! I shall never be able to restrain myself - I'm a terrible parcel squeezer myself

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter