"My secret santa gift has arrived" thread

steve_rob said:
WOO HOO!!!!

It's here! My Secret Santa parcel has arrived and is now sitting proudly beneath our Christmas tree!

No need for sentries here though - I've been warned in no uncertain terms what happens to naughty boys who try and take a sneaky peak at their presents (they don't get any more!) and I don't want to take that risk!
Thanks for letting us know you've received it Steve!!

MICKEY'S DREAMERS said:
One more photo !!! I just could not resist !!!
Our living room is now looking like a "cheerful " garrison ... :rotfl:
DSCN2404.jpg

Please note my SECOND parcel from my magic Secret Santa : must have been a very good girl indeed !!! ;) ;) ;)

JUST 51 hours to go !!!!!
:Pinkbounc Laura :bounce:
I LOVE your "garrison" Laura!!!!!

dlpSteve said:
I opened my Secret Santa present! We are off to Ashford tomorrow and then DLRP on Saturday (in case you didn't know) so we have opened our presents. Thank you so much to my Secret Santa - I got a wonderful Christmas Disney mug with all my favourite characters on it AND 3 scrummy bars of chocolate - wooo hooo! Plus I got a card from Secret Santa too!
Great Secret Santa Steve :)

Ohh this is really tempting but i Will contain myself. I will. Iwill.
Please send good thoughts so I am a good girl!!!!

I got my present too!!! Thanks to my not-very-secret Santa!! How exciting, luckily I don't have to wait long to open it! :Pinkbounc

Well done everyone for being so patient and not opening your pressies (except you Steve, and you have a good excuse!!!)

DisneyRGB said:
How exciting, luckily I don't have to wait long to open it! :Pinkbounc

Ho! Ho! Ho!

That's why I made my elves wait so long before delivering it dear Rhiannon :teeth: Temptation removed and all that ;)

Happy Christmas

DLP Secret Santa said:
Ho! Ho! Ho!

That's why I made my elves wait so long before delivering it dear Rhiannon :teeth: Temptation removed and all that ;)

Happy Christmas

Well Santa I must admit I did have a bit of a feel of my present but no clues as to what it is :confused3

Thanks again Santa! :love:

I got back home to find one of those Royal Mail missed delivery thingies so I will have to go and collect it - it said it was too big for my letterbox! :earseek: I wonder what it is!!

I almost forgot to say! Collected the parcel and it was indeed my Secret Santa gift! It is a box containing a very mug-shaped present. ;) I shouldn't have any trouble resisting as Christmas Day is now tomorrow! It's sitting under the tree with all the other presents. :)

Which reminds me, I still have some present to wrap, whoooooops!

That's great Emma!!! Not long to wait now!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc So finally on Christmas Eve everyone has received their gift or at least it's definitely on its way. Thank you everyone for being so great and really entering into the spirit of the whole thing. :grouphug: :love: Can't wait to read what everyone got!!! :Pinkbounc

diberry said:
So finally on Christmas Eve everyone has received their gift or at least it's definitely on its way. Thank you everyone for being so great and really entering into the spirit of the whole thing. :grouphug: :love: Can't wait to read what everyone got!!! :Pinkbounc
Now that's the best Christmas news. I'm also looking forward to seeing what everyone got :goodvibes

I can't wait until tomorrow...it will be fun opening opening our presents, and seeing what everyone else got aswell. princess:

Ooh, I could open mine now, as it's 1.41am on Christmas Day... but I won't. ;) I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone gets, eee! Merry Christmas everyone. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter