• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov. 14 TR RL UPDATE 7/12 Pg. 22

What a horrible tragedy. I totally understand why you don't want to finish. At least you do have the memories from this trip.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Danielle and for what your friend and her family are going through. In some ways makes it even more special that things were able to work out for this trip and it was able to happen when it did. :hug:

Danielle, I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your family and especially, to her family! My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

I'm so sorry, Danielle. Life is short and I'm glad Gloria was able to make the trip with her kids. My thoughts are with your family and hers.

Awww, I'm so sorry for your loss Danielle. Do not feel bad about not being able to finish this TR, it's totally understandable. Sending happy thoughts, prayers and pixie dust your way and to Gloria's family! :littleangel::hug:

Oh Danielle, I am so sorry for your loss, and cannot imagine what your friends and all of your family are going through right now. Cherish the memories you do have and of course we understand why you can't continue. I am sorry I haven't been here for much of this TR but you are in my thoughts.

So sorry to hear about this. My condolences to the family and those that loved her.

Jill in CO

Hi Dani,

My DISing has been few and far between lately but I wanted to let you know how sorry I am for the loss of your friend--I will be keeping her family in my thoughts. I'm glad you have some happy memories from this trip to cherish, though. Hang in there and let me know if you need anything. Xoxox

I am so sorry for your loss...definitely know we all completely understand. Prayers and love to you and your family.

How tragic for your friends. I am so very sorry for your loss and my heart goes out to Gloria's family.

Hugs to all of you!

:grouphug:

Wow Danielle - I had no idea. How very sad. Diseases of the aorta are so devastating. I am so sorry for your loss and I understand why you don't want to continue writing this. I hope you will treat us to some new TRs in the future.

Danielle I am so sorry and comp[lately understand why you can't continue !! Prayers going out for Glorias family!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter