• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Fork and I Are Friends - Nov. 14 TR RL UPDATE 7/12 Pg. 22

IheartDDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

Former readers.

New readers.

Lurkers.

Come one, come all, and hop aboard the crazy train that tends to be my Trip Reports. Things can get a little scary out there, so please make sure you keep your children nearby, do not feed the animals, and remember that it's okay to scream. I'll only make fun of you and laugh at your expense a little bit. Okay a lot bit, who am I kidding.

If you're not familiar with who I am, or have not read or lurked on one of my TR's, my name is Danielle.

I'm not the handsome one on the right, I'm the heavily made up one on the left. Just so we're on the same page here.

Things to know about me:
1) I wear a lot of makeup. And enjoy creating Disney inspired looks.
2) I am a ride or die Packer fan.
3) Disney is my one true love. Other than Gaston. I like bad boys.
4) Donald Duck is my main squeeze. Because really, who doesn't like a duck that gets angry?
5) Calories don't count on vacation. It's true.
6) My family is insane.

Don't believe me? Just stick around and you'll find out.

Popadon.

The subject of much lore and DIS fame. He thrives upon the fact that he's more DIS famous than I am and loves that people want to meet him more than me. Believe me, it's true.

A few things to know about him:

1) He doesn't plan anything at all. And if left to his own devices, I'm convinced he would still get lost in Disney.
2) Is in love with Tinkerbell. For real. Man can't speak when he meets her.
3) Is my ride or die Packer father.
4) Believes that his fame has broken the internet. Kim K. has nothing on him apparently.

Momma or Jackie.

She is my person. Pop constantly complains about the fact that we are simply just extensions of each other. He's right really, there's no denying it.

1) Loves meeting characters with me.
2) Hates having pictures taken of her. The result is often a crazy face.
3) Has a fear of heights, but will do Tower of Terror once a trip.
4) Puts up with me. Believe me, this is a huge attribute.

Julia.

An old friend of mine. We've known each other since we were 9 years old. She married and moved to Michigan several years ago, so we don't see each other very often. We went to Disney just the two of us right after we turned 21. She really hasn't been back since, so she wanted to take a trip with me, because according to her "going to Disney with you would be the best!"

1) Favorite character is Ariel.
2) Became obsessed with all Mickey ears on this trip.
3) Becomes tipsy from one margarita. That makes for some fun times.
4) Wants to go back to Disney now. Well, actually never wanted to leave.

We had some other supporting players later in the week, but this is the core four. Some other friends of ours met us mid week. I'll introduce them when they make their appearance.

What can you expect from this TR?

Food and Wine madness! How many booths were we able to hit in three half days?

An overnight visit to the Dark Side (and subsequently, I will share with you an honest opinion of the WWoHP expansion).

Some DISmeets (much less than May, but they happened).

School bread being knocked on the ground by a jerky guy who ran into me. For realz. I cried. And then I ate it.

So hop aboard guys! I appreciate all of my readers sooooooo much! Thank you for reading along and for making me feel like I'm actually funny.

Get ready. Cause it's gonna get crazy!

Woohoo can't wait to read this one. Love your TRs. Yippee I'm number 1 never had that happen before.

joining! Thanks for clarifying which one was you in the picture ;)

Looking forward to this entire trip report ..... but mostly the food and wine festival :thumbsup2

I just got an email saying that you tried sending a PM, but my inbox was full. Whoops! I came directly to the TR board to see if you had started a new one, and here it is! YAYYY!!!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about this trip, and I'm hoping I can keep up this time and get myself back on the DIS!

Danielle, I am here, and I will get back when I can. Thanks for the bat signal.

I'm back...as I went back to read the intros.

I think you are right...Popadon is more famous than THAT woman. But to be honest, I was most anxious to meet you.

I love your family and I can't wait to read all about this trip. xo

Hi Danielle!

I stumbled on your TR, and you've hooked me already ... I'm excited for a ride on the crazy train! (then again, my life is a crazy train, so it must be the familiarity that drew me in :)).

I'm looking forward to reading about all of your crazy adventures!

Hi! DD10 says we should join your train! And the fact that she's trying to extend her break from homework has nothing to do with it.popcorn:::banana:

Loved your last trip report, can't wait to read all about this trip!!!

Great intros!

:cool1:

Well... Of course I'm in! (Thanks for the bat signal btw!) So excited for another Danielle and crew TR and to be perfectly honest, I would be much more excited to meet you than Popadon (not to say I wouldn't be excited to meet him), but the excitement would be above his. Just so you know.

Can't wait to hear all about this trip! :mickeyjum

P.S. The photo of your mom on Primeval Whirl is perf.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter