• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Favorite Photos of Bob

Corey, thanks for reviving this thread...they're great pictures of a great man! I love the one where he's kissing Brian. They just put a smile on your face!

Miss ya, Bob! :)

Thanks so much for bringing this thread back. I so enjoyed looking at the pics......Bawb - one amazing man. I miss him every day.

Oh, they made me cry, especially the one where Bawb is kissing Brian. I am sure that is a picture that Brian will always cherish.

I didn't know Bob, I just discovered the podcast last summer. I am listening to all of the old ones (I am now up to June 2007). I did listen to the tribute show as I wanted to find out who Bob was. Now that I have listened to many of the old podcasts it is very obvious to "hear" the ties that bind all of you. At my age, 62, I have lost quite a few friends and loved ones and it never gets any easier. I was surprised to find tears running down my face while looking at photos of a man I never met in person. Obviously, the pod cast is a powerful media. You & the team should be very proud of the job that you do and the legacy you are leaving behind. Because of this board, Bob not only lives in your heart, he lives in the heart of many people who never met him. Thank you, Penny:grouphug:

Thanks for posting the pictures. I especially liked the one with Homer. The podcast where he brought in the Simpson's stuff he purchased is a favorite of mine. I really miss his props. They were the best part of the show sometimes.

I came to the dis after Bob had passed away. I started catching up with the podcasts from the begining. I got to know Bob through those. Thanks for posting the pictures. I was glad to see them and sad to know I had missed knowing Bob when he was with us. Take care.

It amazed me, how hurt/saddened/effected I was at the news. During the teams time off I relistened to all of the old shows again. It was fun to hear the "characters" of the show emerge over time.

Thanks for the photo memories Corey!

Corey, what a wonderful tribute to Bob. It's hard to loose a friend, especially when it's sudden...I lost someone last month, so I know how it feels. The pictures you have will keep Bob with you all of your life. I'm going to WDW in 10 days, and you can bet I will have a Dole Whip for Bob.

I think I started listening to the podcast maybe 6 mo before Bob passed, he was just such a wonderful personality! At the different podcast events that I've been to I've always thought of Bob, and wished I had a chance to meet him.

Thank you Corey for sharing these lovely, lovely pictures :thumbsup2!

Thank you for sharing those great photo's of Bob. He is missed greatly, but remembered fondly. I too will have a dole whip or two for Bob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter