• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Favorite Photos of Bob

Thanks so much Corey. I hope you, Julie and the rest of the team are taking care of yourselves and each other.

Thank you so much Corey for sharing these. While my heart is breaking at these, I'm also reassured of the honor I've had just to learn from him through the podcasts.

Corey, what a perfect tribute to Bob! I was laughing at all the great memories and crying that so unexpectedly there will be no more stories, jokes, or "Bawb-isms" to add to the collection.

I'm still in shock.

My condolences to you and Julie, as well as all Bob's family and friends.

Thank you so much for posting the pictures. I still can not believe it is true. So sad. He will be missed so much by so many.

11:00 PM. Sitting here viewing the pics alone in my livingroom. No tv. Totally quiet.....except for the cow off in the distance. It's a sad and lonely sound. Almost like she's missing Bawb, too. Thanks for sharing your personal pics of Bawb with us, Corey. It means a lot to those of us who never actually got to meet Bawb....and to those who did, I'm sure.

Thank you for sharing the pictures.

:hug: for you and Julie. You are all in my prayers.

Kimba

Thanks for posting the pics Corey - wonderful memories!

The Sushi one reminded me that is where I finally got to meet Bob in person the day we were at Epcot for the opening for Flower & Garden Festival last month, and I had seen his Kaht in the waiting area of Teppan Edo/Tokyo Dining when we were arriving. He had been in catching a sushi break on his way around World Showcase taking pictures. I introduced myself since we had never physically met and once he realized he "knew" me from Dreams, I got the most hearty handshake and heartfelt smile. Just a genuinely nice person! I wish we could have chatted longer, but my family was whisked off to our table, and then we didn't run into each other the rest of the day.

He will be missed at DU, and on the DIS!! (and just plain missed)

Jen (from DU)

Corey, Sharing the photos with us is very generous of you. With all you are dealing with right now to take the time to do this for us shows what a caring, loving person you are. Thank you for sharing and for caring.

Thanks for sharing your pictures, Corey. They made me smile... then cry.

I love the picture taken at your wedding... Bob kissing Brian. Awesome.

I'm going to have sushi tomorrow for lunch... in honor of Bob.

Thank you, Corey, for sharing your wonderful pictures. You are all in my thoughts and prayers as you deal with the loss of a special friend. :grouphug:

Thanks for letting us see the pictures. The ones of Bawb and his son were so touching. I'll be praying for you and Julie as well as his family and the rest of the podcast team.

Thanks Corey....Kaleb and I are going out for sushi in memory of Bob this weekend.

Thanks you Corey, it must be hard for you guys at the moment, so thank you for taking the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter