• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Favorite Photos of Bob

Thanks Corey. I'm sure it as very hard for you to post these pictures. They are appreciated.

Bootylicious = Bawbalicious!

Corey,
Thank you for sharing the photos. I hope Julie is holding up okay...I'm sure she was devastated by the news as well. :hug:

Thanks for posting the pictures Corey. Hugs to both you and Julie and it is really tough to lose someone close to you for the first time especially someone so young and full of life as Bawb. :grouphug:

Thanks for sharing these Corey!
Photos are a great way to remember they can make you laugh and cry, often at the same time!

Thank you Corey. I particularly love the pictures of Bob and Brian at your wedding. That last shot really shows Bob's loving and exuberant nature.

I'll add sushi to Dole whips and mogeetos as ways to salute Bob.

Kathy

Thanks so much for sharing those with us, Corey. You really made me smile.
:grouphug:

Thanks Corey. The pictures made me smile and cry.
Thank you for sharing your personal pictures.
It was nice to see him so happy. I think that is how he would want us to remeber him.
Thanks again Corey.

Corey

I haven't been to post until now, but I love the last picture of Bawb and Brian

Shows him as he was a loving and caring man

thank you for sharing

hugs

Marla

Hey Corey,

I just wanted to echo everybody's sentiments and say :thanks: for posting the pictures of "Bawb." You and Julie take care and please keep bringing the World Joy through your photos and timely reports.

Corey, the Studio pictures in the first posts brought great memories when we hung out with you and Bob. It was fun taking pictures of Bob with various characters and walking with y'all.

Our first Bob photo Dec. 2007:
th_100_1646.jpg

One of the street actors coming up to Bob:
th_100_1706.jpg

Power Ranger Bawb from my pov:
th_100_1657-1.jpg

2 years ago today I discovered the podcast.

On one hand, a good thing....on the other......:sad:

It is a bittersweet anniversary.

Thoughts to all that called him a friend. :grouphug:

He is missed and there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of him.
I wish I could have met the man. The pictures are wonderful, thank you for sharing them with us.
Hugs to you and everyone that lost a wonderful friend that day! :hug::grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter