My Disneyland dining reviews, with pictures

Hi, Guys! I have a couple questions I am hoping someone will know the answers to... :) Thank you in advance!!

1 - Is there a seasonal funnel cake flavor currently offered at Hungry Bear?

2 - Is there anywhere to get a funnel cake at Downtown Disney or the hotels?

surprised nobody has any summer of heroes foods up! everything looks so good from there of what i've seen!

No pics, but I had the barbacoa beef tacos (the green ones) today as well as the chicken nachos. Both are outstanding!

I also had the Spiderman shave ice. It was pretty good. A bit too sweet (needed some tartness to balance it out).

Figment's Food & Wine Egg-Stravaganza, 2017, Continued...

Jolly Holiday, Snacks

Trio of Ladybug Macarons - These were so cute (and tasty)!
DSC_0576_zpskxzzyftq.jpg

DSC_0214_zpsgnjvalhi.jpg

Hi Figment! Can you tell me more about these, please? Flavor? Are they smaller than the Mickey shaped macarons, like the raspberry rose one? Price difference? I'm definitely a macaron fan, excited to see more offered!

Hi Figment! Can you tell me more about these, please? Flavor? Are they smaller than the Mickey shaped macarons, like the raspberry rose one? Price difference? I'm definitely a macaron fan, excited to see more offered!
They were all the same flavor...strawberry. They're much smaller than the Mickey Raspberry Rose macaroon (I'd guess the three of the ladybugs combined equals about one Mickey). Each of the Ladybugs is about one or two bites. I think they were about $10 for the trio (they come as a trio - you can't buy just one). They're really cute and quite tasty.

They're about the same size as a regular Macaron. Have you had the ones from Kayla's Cake in DTD? If they aren't the same size, they're really close to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter