My Coke Rewards - AMC Tickets

I have an extra popcorn coupon code if you plan to go this weekend. It expires on the 30th and I won’t be able to use it before then.

Thank so much for the offer but the next movie isn't until the 12th when First Man comes out. I'll be honest and normally I bring bottled water in my purse and buy popcorn. It's all gotten so expensive especially if you do the $5 Tuesday ticket and the popcorn is more.

I have an extra popcorn coupon code if you plan to go this weekend. It expires on the 30th and I won’t be able to use it before then.

If you still have the extra popcorn code, I'm going with my Girl Scout troop to the movies tonight and would love to give them concessions, too. We found a free movie premiere (Little Women is coming out today with a modern remake) in our GS Council so a bunch of us are going.

If you still have the extra popcorn code, I'm going with my Girl Scout troop to the movies tonight and would love to give them concessions, too. We found a free movie premiere (Little Women is coming out today with a modern remake) in our GS Council so a bunch of us are going.
If it’s not too late, PM your email address and I can forward it to you.

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! Hope they will do another free movie ticket as well :)

Anyone ever used these coupons at the AMC in Disney Springs?

I got the free popcorn and soda coupon during the last offer and my son used it at AMC in Disney Springs.

This is back! New offer is "TAKE MOVIE NIGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH COKE®" good through 3/8 and needs 20 codes to get a free drink (5), popcorn(5) and one ticket(10). Coupons expire 6/30/2020 - so more than a year to use them.

Now I'm kind of glad the last coke sale was the 6pk of 16oz bottles rather than the 12pk of cans. Each bottle has a code on the cap :)

This is back! New offer is "TAKE MOVIE NIGHT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH COKE®" good through 3/8 and needs 20 codes to get a free drink (5), popcorn(5) and one ticket(10). Coupons expire 6/30/2020 - so more than a year to use them.

Now I'm kind of glad the last coke sale was the 6pk of 16oz bottles rather than the 12pk of cans. Each bottle has a code on the cap :)

Awesome, thanks!! And, yeah, I won't buy 12 pks anymore because those only give you code.

Currently there is a $3 Walmart gift card available when you enter six codes. Not amc, but it can go towards a Disney gc :)

AMC tickets are back again. This time it's 2 drinks, 1 popcorn, and 2 tickets for 35 codes. The drink and popcorn coupons expire 6/30/2020, the tickets have no expiration. The caveat this time is the coupon for the tickets is for 2 tickets, not 2 separate coupons so you'd have to redeem 2 at once. Same with the drink coupon. Bit of a bummer on the drink coupon because we usually just split a large between the two of us. Guess we'll have to find someone else who drinks soda to go out with that night!

AMC tickets are back again. This time it's 2 drinks, 1 popcorn, and 2 tickets for 35 codes. The drink and popcorn coupons expire 6/30/2020, the tickets have no expiration. The caveat this time is the coupon for the tickets is for 2 tickets, not 2 separate coupons so you'd have to redeem 2 at once. Same with the drink coupon. Bit of a bummer on the drink coupon because we usually just split a large between the two of us. Guess we'll have to find someone else who drinks soda to go out with that night!
Same for us, we split a large drink. Not sure why the drink and popcorn coupons expire so soon. I noticed it is the same expiration date as the last time they have the popcorn and drink coupons. Not complaining though as this is probably the best use of codes Coke has any more.

Same for us, we split a large drink. Not sure why the drink and popcorn coupons expire so soon. I noticed it is the same expiration date as the last time they have the popcorn and drink coupons. Not complaining though as this is probably the best use of codes Coke has any more.
I think it's convenience/lazy. IIRC all the coupons that came out in 2018 expired 6/30/2019, and the ones from 2019 expire 6/30/2020. I could be off, but I know we had several coupons at one point with both expiration dates.

Thanks for sharing this. I had just checked their website Monday and did not see any worthwhile offers so I probably would not have checked back for a while.

Do these work at the AMC in Disney Springs? I saw a few posts back they worked last year, just want to make sure they still work there.

Also, never been to that theater in Disney Springs. Is it nice/clean?

Do these work at the AMC in Disney Springs? I saw a few posts back they worked last year, just want to make sure they still work there.

Also, never been to that theater in Disney Springs. Is it nice/clean?

For the movie tickets, yes and yes. I saw Captain Marvel and paid a small up charge to watch it in Imax (or comparable).

I tried to use the drink voucher but I was on the wrong side of the theater. They had sit down dining and the voucher didn't work. I'm pretty sure it would have worked on the other side of the theater but I didn't find that part till later and didn't try to use it there.

For the movie tickets, yes and yes. I saw Captain Marvel and paid a small up charge to watch it in Imax (or comparable).

I tried to use the drink voucher but I was on the wrong side of the theater. They had sit down dining and the voucher didn't work. I'm pretty sure it would have worked on the other side of the theater but I didn't find that part till later and didn't try to use it there.

Thank you for the info!

Hmmm...Not coming up on my Coca-Cola page. Hopefully will update as I keep clicking on it. This would be nice to get esp that the tickets are good until June next year.

Hmmm...Not coming up on my Coca-Cola page. Hopefully will update as I keep clicking on it. This would be nice to get esp that the tickets are good until June next year.
If you aren’t within 15 miles of an AMC theatre you’ll need to change your zip code. Also saw where one person said they couldn’t see the offer until they completed the cvs offer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter