My Coke Rewards - AMC Tickets

CouponGirl

DIS Veteran
For anyone that still collects coke codes, you can currently get a large drink, popcorn and ticket for 22 lids.

They’ve done a number of similar promos in the past and I am curious if anyone has redeemed these free vouchers at the Disney AMC. It mentions that there is a location surcharge for the Disney and Universal locations. Just curious if the vouchers worked and how much the surcharge cost.

*Bumping this older thread*

I just completed this offer. If you complete the offer by June 29, you'll get an extra movie ticket.
That's two movie tickets, large popcorn and large soda for 22 codes. It's the best use for codes (at least that I'll use) that I've seen lately. Depending on where you live, it could be a $25+ value.

Hm, I got the free drink and popcorn from products codes I've been hoarding from the cases we buy. But that was like a year's worth, I wasn't going to bother with the free ticket but if you get two I might have to work the numbers to see if that's worth it. Do they have codes on the 20 oz bottles still? If so I might be able to add that to the left over codes and get the tickets too.

Hm, I got the free drink and popcorn from products codes I've been hoarding from the cases we buy. But that was like a year's worth, I wasn't going to bother with the free ticket but if you get two I might have to work the numbers to see if that's worth it. Do they have codes on the 20 oz bottles still? If so I might be able to add that to the left over codes and get the tickets too.

I don't know about the 20 oz. bottles. My parents always have 12-oz. cans stocked up at their house so my mom saves the cardboard box codes for me. I agree that this program is hardly worth the effort anymore, but this seems like the best use of codes to come along in a while.

*Bumping this older thread*

I just completed this offer. If you complete the offer by June 29, you'll get an extra movie ticket.
That's two movie tickets, large popcorn and large soda for 22 codes. It's the best use for codes (at least that I'll use) that I've seen lately. Depending on where you live, it could be a $25+ value.

Thank you! I would have missed this for sure if you hadn't posted this.

I don't know about the 20 oz. bottles. My parents always have 12-oz. cans stocked up at their house so my mom saves the cardboard box codes for me. I agree that this program is hardly worth the effort anymore, but this seems like the best use of codes to come along in a while.

Agreed. That's why I had a stack of codes accumulating, just waiting for something worthwhile. I almost threw them out a couple times, glad I didn't. :)

Bummer... I did this when they initially did the offer but it was only for ONE ticket, not two. Looks like this time the early bird doesn't get the worm. Yah for those that do get two!

Bummer... I did this when they initially did the offer but it was only for ONE ticket, not two. Looks like this time the early bird doesn't get the worm. Yah for those that do get two!
Yeah, me too. My kids enjoyed the drink and popcorn but haven't used the ticket yet because we normally order tickets online.

Ok, I'm answering myself. Yes there's still codes on the 20 oz. Hubby got a handful at work today after they were talking about it and they worked. Everyone volunteered them as no one realized there were still codes on them either and had no interest to start collecting again. Score for us :)

How do you get the extra movie ticket?

I put my codes in and I can see when I click on my rewards history that they are listed there but its not like I can use them... hmm. I've never gotten anything from all the coke rewards that I have saved. I have saved for years and even given hundreds to my school for their program ... but I never get anything.

Years ago I put in tons of rewards hoping to get a coke card with free bottles of pop loaded on the card. I got the stupid card in the mail but was never able to access the points to buy bottles of pop. How frustrating.. and I buy 3 - 12 packs per week.

HELP!

I put my codes in and I can see when I click on my rewards history that they are listed there but its not like I can use them... hmm. I've never gotten anything from all the coke rewards that I have saved. I have saved for years and even given hundreds to my school for their program ... but I never get anything.

Years ago I put in tons of rewards hoping to get a coke card with free bottles of pop loaded on the card. I got the stupid card in the mail but was never able to access the points to buy bottles of pop. How frustrating.. and I buy 3 - 12 packs per week.

HELP!

The bar code gets emailed to you. Is your email up to date in your profile? I got the email immediately. That's the only place I've gotten rewards from the coca cola rewards offers. If you do an offer from the Coke freestyle app I got the reward both in the app and in email.

Last edited:

HELP!

@miztressuz is correct; it is emailed to you. The bonus ticket is not delivered immediately though. I believe it had a July 3 delivery date.

The bar code gets emailed to you. Is your email up to date in your profile? I got the email immediately. That's the only place I've gotten rewards from the coca cola rewards offers. If you do an offer from the Coke freestyle app I got the reward both in the app and in email.

@miztressuz I received an e-mail with a link to the coupon. I did click on the coupon to see if I should print it. I hope I didn't use up my offer clicking on it. I can still access the e-mail and code. It was for a black ticket amc movie coupon.

My e-mail is up to date. I received the coupons for the movie ticket, popcorn and large drink.

@miztressuz is correct; it is emailed to you. The bonus ticket is not delivered immediately though. I believe it had a July 3 delivery date.
@Narnia_girl Where did you find the info about the 2nd bonus ticket. I never saw anything about this. Maybe I will randomly get it on July 3rd!

@miztressuz I received an e-mail with a link to the coupon. I did click on the coupon to see if I should print it. I hope I didn't use up my offer clicking on it. I can still access the e-mail and code. It was for a black ticket amc movie coupon.

My e-mail is up to date. I received the coupons for the movie ticket, popcorn and large drink.

The coupon will be good until AMC scans it (or it expires on 6/30/2019), so just don't lose the email and you're good to go. :)

@Narnia_girl Where did you find the info about the 2nd bonus ticket. I never saw anything about this. Maybe I will randomly get it on July 3rd!

I can still see it on the Coke Rewards page. The photo is a guy and girl clapping and the headline is "Catch a Bonus Night at the Movies with a Coke". Here are details:
Earn an extra movie ticket and large drink by completing the AMC offer above with 22 codes before 6/29/18! We'll notify you to claim your perk on 7/4/18.

Ends 6/29/18. Limit one offer per person. See T&Cs for all detail

I can still see it on the Coke Rewards page. The photo is a guy and girl clapping and the headline is "Catch a Bonus Night at the Movies with a Coke". Here are details:
Earn an extra movie ticket and large drink by completing the AMC offer above with 22 codes before 6/29/18! We'll notify you to claim your perk on 7/4/18.

Ends 6/29/18. Limit one offer per person. See T&Cs for all detail

Aha! that's what I'm missing. I don't have that offer. I've been looking all over the site trying to find the bonus language and couldn't figure out how I was overlooking it :)

I only have the "Epic movie night" offer showing.

Aha! that's what I'm missing. I don't have that offer. I've been looking all over the site trying to find the bonus language and couldn't figure out how I was overlooking it :)

I only have the "Epic movie night" offer showing.

On my account, I have the "Epic movie night" offer, and right below it I have the "Catch a Bonus Night." I swear I didn't see this yesterday when I logged in, so maybe try logging in later today and see if it shows up.

A little o/t but they also have offers for magazine subscription does anyone know if Food Network is one of the choices. Thanks

On my account, I have the "Epic movie night" offer, and right below it I have the "Catch a Bonus Night." I swear I didn't see this yesterday when I logged in, so maybe try logging in later today and see if it shows up.

So, I have exactly 22 codes, but no bonus night on my account. Will try again tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!