My Boston area peeps....

Which is your preference, Lisa? I'm sure they'll work around us.

it really doesn't matter to me...if you think the traffic will be bad due to the concert plan on Sunday, but either day is good with us!

was emailing with Jennifer yesterday and we are going to plan on meeting up at the scrapbook store on Saturday July 27th...she felt the traffic shouldn't be to bad earlier in the day....does 11am sound good to everyone? we can do some shopping and then have a late lunch somewhere!

Cassey, Jennifer is taking Friday (the 26th) off and wants to come into Boston for the afternoon too! so let's plan lunch and something fun for the 6 of us to do...maybe duck tour? swan boats? will be good for Megan to have the extra time with the girls too!

was emailing with Jennifer yesterday and we are going to plan on meeting up at the scrapbook store on Saturday July 27th...she felt the traffic shouldn't be to bad earlier in the day....does 11am sound good to everyone? we can do some shopping and then have a late lunch somewhere!

Cassey, Jennifer is taking Friday (the 26th) off and wants to come into Boston for the afternoon too! so let's plan lunch and something fun for the 6 of us to do...maybe duck tour? swan boats? will be good for Megan to have the extra time with the girls too!

:cool1: 11 am is good for me on the 27th.

As for the 26th, we should be out of the dentist by 11 am and can take a train into Boston. I am thinking that taking the redline in from Braintree will be quicker than the commuter rail at that time of day. Maybe let Megan pick what she would like to do, both are fun.

:cool1: 11 am is good for me on the 27th.

As for the 26th, we should be out of the dentist by 11 am and can take a train into Boston. I am thinking that taking the redline in from Braintree will be quicker than the commuter rail at that time of day. Maybe let Megan pick what she would like to do, both are fun.

yay! I will talk with Megan to see what she wants to do! lunch at EoS in Boston Commons I think will be a definite :goodvibes

Julia is looking forward to EOS! She was very unhappy they were not open for New Years.

Are you planning on doing anything at the scrapbooking store or are we just meeting there? The Wrentham Outlet shops are right there - plenty of awesome shopping to be had!!! :woohoo:
Might just have a "surprise" guest joining me - hoping so!! Also, Buffy, any news on whether you can join me?

Are you planning on doing anything at the scrapbooking store or are we just meeting there? The Wrentham Outlet shops are right there - plenty of awesome shopping to be had!!! :woohoo:
Might just have a "surprise" guest joining me - hoping so!! Also, Buffy, any news on whether you can join me?

not sure yet what we are doing at the scrapbook store yet, might just be some shopping....I just have to be careful on how much I buy, only taking carry on luggage this trip!

a surprise guest :scratchin yay, are you going to give us any clues ???

Probably just shopping at the store. I don't want them to plan for 8 adults and have only 3 show up, you know? If someone else is comfortable calling, please feel free, but they dislike me enough already.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

not sure yet what we are doing at the scrapbook store yet, might just be some shopping....I just have to be careful on how much I buy, only taking carry on luggage this trip!

We can always ship your purchases home for you!;)

a surprise guest :scratchin yay, are you going to give us any clues ???

Clues would be nice!

Probably just shopping at the store. I don't want them to plan for 8 adults and have only 3 show up, you know? If someone else is comfortable calling, please feel free, but they dislike me enough already.

we can always wait until a couple days before Jennifer, then we will know for sure how many are coming :thumbsup2 or we can just shop!

Clues would be nice!

:rotfl: about the shipping stuff home Cassey :rotfl: I agree we need a little hint!

No clues right now, in the event that this person is not able to make it - but it is someone you all know from this board~~and they would like to see you all!
Hey Jen - if you are uncomfortable meeting there- we can always make it to another destination close by!! Member, I taught in the area and lived in Wrentham for a number of yrs.

No clues right now, in the event that this person is not able to make it - but it is someone you all know from this board~~and they would like to see you all!
Hey Jen - if you are uncomfortable meeting there- we can always make it to another destination close by!! Member, I taught in the area and lived in Wrentham for a number of yrs.

:scratchin now you really have me going Caroline....is the person active on the DIS???
I really don't care where we all meet on Saturday just want to hang with our peeps :goodvibes

I'm not uncomfortable meeting there, I just don't want to be the point person if possible.

I'm not uncomfortable meeting there, I just don't want to be the point person if possible.

ok, let's keep our plan for meeting there! Cassey, would you be willing to call and let them know we are coming???

I won't know for sure until DH starts the new job on the 25th of June. But as of now it's probably 75% Boston and 25% Key West.
I will keep you posted though.

I won't know for sure until DH starts the new job on the 25th of June. But as of now it's probably 75% Boston and 25% Key West.
I will keep you posted though.

only a couple more weeks to wait Buffy...hoping he does get the new job!
If you do come up to Boston are you bringing the whole family? or just you and Princess Blink...know Megan would love to see her again!

Yes, I will. Would we like to set up a make and take? How many should I plan for?

thanks Cassey! um, Me, you, Jennifer, Caroline and her mystery guest and Buffy....4 for sure and 2 maybe's right? maybe call and ask if they need a set amount first or wait until after Buffy finds out about her DH's new job!

I will check with my mystery guest and see if she can give a more definitive answer. Yes, she was very active on the boards, not so much recently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter