My Boston area peeps....

I will check with my mystery guest and see if she can give a more definitive answer. Yes, she was very active on the boards, not so much recently.

hmmm....I just have to take a guess.... Ann, Pinball Family ??? she's the only other MA DIS I have in my address book

I will call tomorrow and see what they say.:)

thanks Cassey!

Danica, ZeroToHero sent me a PM a week ago or so that she works for the Freedom Trail and sent us tickets! so sweet of her to pixie dust us!

Tried to call Right at Home Scrapbooking, I think they are closed today. I will call later in the week as I have a meeting after work tomorrow.

only a couple more weeks to wait Buffy...hoping he does get the new job!
If you do come up to Boston are you bringing the whole family? or just you and Princess Blink...know Megan would love to see her again!

He did accept the new job. We are just waiting for them to finish the background check. They are kind of dragging their feet which is a little frustrating. He threw them when he didn't put down that he has a HS diploma. They called like 3 times asking for the info. He's like there is no info, I never graduated HS. They aren't really sure what to do with that. LOL

I will have to see if DD wants to come, I'm sure she will. DH and the boys will probably stay home, but I'll have to ask them.

Hi, Lisa and all - Not on here often, but I'm not Caroline's "mystery guest" - looks you'll just have to keep guessing! (Hi Caroline!) :wave2:

Shaping up for another crazy-busy summer. Kinda got lost in the thread details here, but if you'll be at RAH during the day on July 27, we can try to stop and shop, since it would be great to see everyone again. Don't count us in for a M&T, though. (Lisa - we'll will be in touch as things get closer, re your other Boston days and tour...fun!!!)

Pam

Tried to call Right at Home Scrapbooking, I think they are closed today. I will call later in the week as I have a meeting after work tomorrow.

thanks Cassey!!!

He did accept the new job. We are just waiting for them to finish the background check. They are kind of dragging their feet which is a little frustrating. He threw them when he didn't put down that he has a HS diploma. They called like 3 times asking for the info. He's like there is no info, I never graduated HS. They aren't really sure what to do with that. LOL

I will have to see if DD wants to come, I'm sure she will. DH and the boys will probably stay home, but I'll have to ask them.

great news he accepted the job :banana: hope they get all the paperwork figured out and finalized!!!
Megan would love to see her little buddy again!

Hi, Lisa and all - Not on here often, but I'm not Caroline's "mystery guest" - looks you'll just have to keep guessing! (Hi Caroline!) :wave2:

Shaping up for another crazy-busy summer. Kinda got lost in the thread details here, but if you'll be at RAH during the day on July 27, we can try to stop and shop, since it would be great to see everyone again. Don't count us in for a M&T, though. (Lisa - we'll will be in touch as things get closer, re your other Boston days and tour...fun!!!)

Pam

Hi Pam! well ok now I'm stumped who it could be! will be great to see you again, definitely let me know what you want to join in on!

Okay, I called RAH, they asked me to send a email with the details, but she said they could probably work something out. Will keep you all posted.

BTW, who ever said they had to be from MA? Talked to her last night, and with a few out of state business trips next month, she hopes to make the get together.

BTW, who ever said they had to be from MA? Talked to her last night, and with a few out of state business trips next month, she hopes to make the get together.

well no one did, I was just guessing! wow if she's coming out of state its even more of a surprise for us! I will try and stay patient, but little clues would be nice :)

No - good guess though! Linda will still be in Georgia. Our guest does have a wonderful name!!!
Lisa, the New England states are fairly close together, so it is not that far between locations. Promise you, she does not have a much longer drive than I would. Right Jen?

No - good guess though! Linda will still be in Georgia. Our guest does have a wonderful name!!!
Lisa, the New England states are fairly close together, so it is not that far between locations. Promise you, she does not have a much longer drive than I would. Right Jen?

could it be CT Lisa??? that is a wonderful name after all :rotfl:

Hoping that Lisa - good guess -will be able to join us. She will let me know as the date gets closer since she has a busy work/travel schedule.

Hoping that Lisa - good guess -will be able to join us. She will let me know as the date gets closer since she has a busy work/travel schedule.

will be great to finally meet Lisa too! hope it works out :banana:
:rotfl: you made the last clue pretty easy for me to guess :rotfl:

I can't wait to see you all, Monday will be 5 weeks until we leave for Boston :banana::banana:

I received an email from RAH, she will get back to me the first week in July with some possibilities.

I received an email from RAH, she will get back to me the first week in July with some possibilities.

:cool1: thanks Cassey!

I got all our tours scheduled, so we are all ready to go with our plans!

Jen and Cassey, Megan said she'd like to go on the duck tour on our Friday with you and the girls. do you think we need to reserve that or could we just walk onto it???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter