My Boston area peeps....

We can't buy online for a couple of days (30 days in advance). I think we probably should do them in advance, so we know for sure we have them. Looking at the site, they charge $2 per ticket to do online, but it may be worth it. Hmmmm...I wonder if I can get them in person at the Prudential Center some afternoon...let me look further.

We can't buy online for a couple of days (30 days in advance). I think we probably should do them in advance, so we know for sure we have them. Looking at the site, they charge $2 per ticket to do online, but it may be worth it. Hmmmm...I wonder if I can get them in person at the Prudential Center some afternoon...let me look further.

Thanks Jennifer!

Lisa, did you see this? Go Boston Card

thanks for looking into the duck tickets Jennifer!

I did see that! didn't think we would use most of the sites so got tickets elsewhere for what we wanted to do!

four weeks until we head to Boston :banana: getting excited to see you all!

I guess I can't count....its 3 weeks until we leave :rotfl: heat must be getting to me :rotfl:

Morning.... I wanted to let you now that Lisa - CT - contacted me this morning, and she will not be able to join us.
To quote her, " Please give my best to everyone and let them know I am sorry I was unable to go."
Just 2 more weeks!!! :cool1:

Morning.... I wanted to let you now that Lisa - CT - contacted me this morning, and she will not be able to join us.
To quote her, " Please give my best to everyone and let them know I am sorry I was unable to go."
Just 2 more weeks!!! :cool1:

thanks for letting us know Caroline...sad we won't be able to meet Lisa :(

we are excited to get there! 10 days until we leave :banana: and then seeing you all, can't wait!

can't believe one week from tonight we will be in Boston :dance3:

am I forgetting anything ladies...got all our tours booked, train schedules figured out, need to get to the bank for cash and small bills, any good restaurants you can recommend?

did our pre-packing today, everything will fit in our carry-on, happy for that, I will even have a bit of room for any extra stuff we bring home :thumbsup2

Did we ever establish a time to meet on Saturday? Will it be at Right at Home Scrapbooking Store?
Looking forward to meeting you. I think the only one I have met is Jennifer - at a crop in CT of Lisa's. She was with Holly.

Did we ever establish a time to meet on Saturday? Will it be at Right at Home Scrapbooking Store?
Looking forward to meeting you. I think the only one I have met is Jennifer - at a crop in CT of Lisa's. She was with Holly.

we are meeting at 11:00 Caroline, I believe that's the name of the store.
Can't wait to me you and everyone else too!

Sadly we won't make it. Between the new job and DS's run schedule we don't have any time off to do anything.
Saturday is the only day we have open for DS to take his permit test. Poor kid has been able to drive for a year but has not had time to get the test done.

I hope y'all have a blast! Can't wait to see pics and hear stories!
Lisa, safe travels!

Sadly we won't make it. Between the new job and DS's run schedule we don't have any time off to do anything.
Saturday is the only day we have open for DS to take his permit test. Poor kid has been able to drive for a year but has not had time to get the test done.

I hope y'all have a blast! Can't wait to see pics and hear stories!
Lisa, safe travels!

I was going to send you a PM today....sorry you can't make it after all :( will miss you.
good luck to DS on his permit test and runs!
thanks for the safe travels :goodvibes you know I'll have plenty of photos :)

its finally here! we leave tomorrow morning! so excited to finally meet you all! will be in touch after we get settled in tomorrow night, we arrive at Logan around 3:30pm!

:cool1: Safe travels Lisa!

We just returned home, I will check my email and see if Right at Home has emailed me back.

I checked my email, nothing from Right At Home, I will call tomorrow as they are closed today.

Okay I finally heard back from Right at Home, they will have a make and take for us. See everyone tomorrow morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!