'Must Do' at DLRP?

Well there is a five person family room at the DLH, but the prices are crazy.

Indeed they are.

3 adults and 1 child in a standard 4 person room in January - £1016
3 adults and 1 child in a 5 person room for the same January dates - about £1500

Then again, castle club is equally daftly priced in January - £1700 for one of those.

Well there is a five person family room at the DLH, but the prices are crazy.

I know. I phoned for a quote for a family room in NBC. I was curious about upgrading but it would have cost £1272 without half board. I just couldn't consider it. Our deal at SL was £820 with all of us in a standard Montana room and that's with flight and half board plus. My budget had to come in under £1000 all in.

By the way, I read your report - you know how to have a good time. Would you recommend HNY? I've made a mental note not to order cocktails -£32! Blimey.:eek:

Indeed they are.

3 adults and 1 child in a 5 person room for the same January dates - about £1500

Then again, castle club is equally daftly priced in January - £1700 for one of those.

I wonder if many people actually pay that? You could get two trips for that amount of money. I'll have to think about DLH for 2010 because my youngest daughter will be counted towards occupancy when she's 3 - so then it would be a 5 room or nothing.

I know. I phoned for a quote for a family room in NBC. I was curious about upgrading but it would have cost £1272 without half board. I just couldn't consider it. Our deal at SL was £820 with all of us in a standard Montana room and that's with flight and half board plus. My budget had to come in under £1000 all in.

By the way, I read your report - you know how to have a good time. Would you recommend HNY? I've made a mental note not to order cocktails -£32! Blimey.:eek:

The HNY used to be my fav, but to be honest, they have gone down hill so much compared to what they used to offer, I would say the Sequoia Lodge Montana room is not that much of a step down. It's a real shame, the HNY used to be a fantastic place to stay.

Indeed they are.

Considering I paid £150 a night 8 years ago and we had a balcony room. Unbelievable. People pay these rediculous prices, which is why they are considering expanding the hotel.

I would like the Admiral's floor in NBC but I'm not bothered enough to seriously consider it. I'm very excited about SL.

I would like the Admiral's floor in NBC but I'm not bothered enough to seriously consider it. I'm very excited about SL.

don't worry, I always felt ripped off by the NBC, especially the Admiral's floor (HNY is cheaper and better than the Admiral's floor)

don't worry, I always felt ripped off by the NBC, especially the Admiral's floor (HNY is cheaper and better than the Admiral's floor)
From all reports ive read NPB is very crowded also, which isnt so much of and issue at SL, all a buit more comfy and chilled i think. :)

From all reports ive read NPB is very crowded also, which isnt so much of and issue at SL, all a buit more comfy and chilled i think. :)

I think I've made the right decision. My DH is usually right with his instincts and when the bus dropped people off at SL he said we should stay there next time. I would like to try all of the hotels!:)

oh how bad is this post:goodvibes we're going back for our 4th visit in january 09, and after reading all this admittedly i had to skip to the last page to add my reply, because i am so damn excited now!!!

I would recommend everything, each time we have gone we have done some new things. This time i really want to notice all the little details, i got the sketch to reality book following a post on here, so i shall be going this time and looking for all the little bits and pieces mentioned in the book.

Must haves for us;
BTM
Pirates wow love that ride
train ride
blue lagoon
planet hollywood
RnR
Crushes coaster totally awesome.
ToT
charactor breakfasts
Wild west show
All the themed shops
Just close your eyes and inhale deeply all that magic, oh i want to go i want to go:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Without these boards, I would have missed so many 'off the beaten track' Disney touches. I would love to be an imagineer. I wouldn't mind getting up for work in the morning if I could do that job!

I wonder what people would add to DLRP if they had the option of creating one thing? :idea:

Without these boards, I would have missed so many 'off the beaten track' Disney touches. I would love to be an imagineer. I wouldn't mind getting up for work in the morning if I could do that job!

I wonder what people would add to DLRP if they had the option of creating one thing? :idea:
I'd add Splah Mountain!! :D

I'd add Splah Mountain!! :D

That would be great! I've given this considerable thought and would add a new hotel with a New Orleans/Mardi Gras theme. I need to get out more. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter