• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

Snow White:She finished her ice cream and then got some German chocolate she had a piece it was good.

Ariel: She left the The American Adventure Pavilion, and walked to Japan. She thought that this was the most beautiful country there at Epcot. "Wow this place is absolutely beautiful. I'm going to check out this big store here."

Maleficent: " There is nothing of interest here might as well continue towards France." As she enters France shes sees one of the men from earlier sitting on a nearby bench and decides to start a conversation with him. " Excuse me but what is that confection you are eating?"

Maleficent: " There is nothing of interest here might as well continue towards France." As she enters France shes sees one of the men from earlier sitting on a nearby bench and decides to start a conversation with him. " Excuse me but what is that confection you are eating?"
Mr. Moseby: He dropped his croissant at the sight of her. "Well it was a croissant, light bread treat. Very good. You're the evil fairy right? Don't they call you Malevolent or something?"

Mr. Moseby: He dropped his croissant at the sight of her. "Well it was a croissant, light bread treat. Very good. You're the evil fairy right? Don't they call you Malevolent or something?"
Maleficent: " It's Maleficent and yes I am. I have found myself lacking intelligent conversation and thought you might be someone that might peak my interest. I'll gladly get you another croissant if you would accompany me today." Today has just got more interesting. Hmm I wonder why he looks familiar. "What did you say your name was again?"

Maleficent: " It's Maleficent and yes I am. I have found myself lacking intelligent conversation and thought you might be someone that might peak my interest. I'll gladly get you another croissant if you would accompany me today." Today has just got more interesting. Hmm I wonder why he looks familiar. "What did you say your name was again?"
Mr. Moseby: "Marion Moseby at your service." He stretched out his hand.

Maleficent: "Charmed." She states as she shakes his hand. " Now, where can I purchase us some croissants."
Mr. Moseby: "As much as I'd love to stay, I've really got to get going or I'll miss The American Adventure." He picked up his backpack and walked off.

Princess Tiana- Very tired and knows she has to stay in the park because she is closed in finds a cozy bench in the shade to relax.

Ariel: "This store is unbelievable," she said. Looking at everything at the store in Japan. She was overwhelmed by how big it was, and the atmosphere was cheerful it made her forget about what actually happened today.

Park Manager: Terrible news! It has come to our attention that Abu has been murdered! He was found stabbed inside Spaceship Earth with a sword from China. Thankfully, we have a clue. A white shoelace was left behind. Remember to stay safe everyone, and our detectives are on the job!
RIP
88b814afef32cb213c620ca20e71b72b.jpg

Princess Tiana- Is sitting on a bench in the shade relaxing when she hears the news. "Wow, that little bugger was just climbing in my hair not to longer ago. May he Rest In Peace." She thinks to herself, a white shoelace was found. A lot of people wear white shoelaces though.

Last edited:
Park Manager: Terrible news! It has come to our attention that Abu has been murdered! He was found stabbed inside Spaceship Earth with a sword from China. Thankfully, we have a clue. A white shoelace was left behind. Remember to stay safe everyone, and our detectives are on the job!
RIP
88b814afef32cb213c620ca20e71b72b.jpg

Oaken: Oh no, not the little monkey fellow! *goes to cashier* can you believe this? *hands them 50 t-shirts* At least there's a big summer blowout here!

Mr. Moseby: "As much as I'd love to stay, I've really got to get going or I'll miss The American Adventure." He picked up his backpack and walked off.
Maleficent: "Well that was strange. Oh well, now to get me a nice treat." As she starts walking towards the store she hears the news about Abu. "Poor little guy. He made the trip just a bit more enjoyable. Well hopefully they are able to find the criminal and bring them to justice." she murmured. Might as well continue into the next country.

Ariel: "Oh no! Poor Abu I didn't see him but may he rest in peace," she whispered. She was really afrais now two people murdered so far. She doesn't know what to do now.

Princess Tiana- Thinks it is much safer to be inside a ride or attraction so she heads towards the Living With The Land Boat ride.

Oaken: *takes bags full of shirts* thank you! *walks out* I think I should go to that blue care ride. It sounds very fun! *goes to Test Track*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter