Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

Park Manager: Good news, everyone! The final murderer, Maleficent, has been caught! The gates are open and you all are free to leave the park.
Maleficent.jpg

Shame on you!

OOC: Since the murderers have all been caught, the game is over. Check the first page to see the final statuses. Thanks to everyone who participated. Things kind of got slow, but people have plans since it's summer, so it's all good. If anyone is interested in starting another thread anytime, I'd be happy to join. Congrats detectives!

I really did have fun with this. Made me feel like I was at the actual park even though I wasn't!

I will be running the next one. I haven't decided if it will be a couples version or not. But there will be twists this time around to keep it fresh and long-running. Stay tuned!

I will be running the next one. I haven't decided if it will be a couples version or not. But there will be twists this time around to keep it fresh and long-running. Stay tuned!

I'm excited for it! Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter