Murder Mystery in Epcot-The Game!

Maleficent: " I'm not that scary, honestly. Now if you will excuse me I will go back to the world showcase to get me some free samples." As she starts walking away she turns to the man. "What was your name again?"
Oaken: Oaken, of Wandering Oaken's Trading Post and Sauna. I was going to go to the free sample blowout as well. *walks to the world showcase*

OOC: I'm going to be going up to Ohio tomorrow until next Sunday, so I will not be on as much. So if I'm not posting much, that's why.

Ariel: "Hi Oaken! How are you?"

OOC: I won't be on much because I won't be home and I'll be volunteering later. Talk to you guys tonight.
Oaken: Very well, but I could do without the murders. *quivers* I never got your name, but I remember selling my sun balm to you. What's your name?

Oaken: Very well, but I could do without the murders. *quivers* I never got your name, but I remember selling my sun balm to you. What's your name?

Ariel: "I did mention my name, but I'll say it again. It's Ariel, and the sun balm is terrific!"

Princess Tiana- Munches down her free samples and wants to go shopping at the Market in the Mexican Pavilion.

Ariel: After eating all the samples, she stodd up, and said," Okay, it was nice talking to you guys. I'm going to go wandet around a little bit, and stick with areas that are the most crowded."

Princess Tiana- Buys a ton of Mexican Souvenirs then heads back out into the World Showcase and walks towards Norway.

Ariel: When she left the bench she was sitting at she walked over to Morocco because a lot of people was heading there. She went into the shops and went shopping a little bit for souvenirs there.

Snow White:"Oh hello Oaken!IOf course I'll buy your sun balm." and she payed him money.

Princess Tiana- Seeing there is no more Maelstrom ride she heads over to the Bakery to see what they have good.

Ariel: She bought a lot of stuff from Morocco since she's never seen such cool different things before. She left Morocco and followed the crowd over to France, and went to the bakery and she got a creme brulee. She sat down outside and ate some.

Ariel: She got up and threw away the trash. "Ugh..I ate too much today I'm going to just walk around for awhile."

Maleficent: She walks all the way to Germany. " I wonder if they have any chocolate here?" She starts looking around Germany.

Princess Tiana- She has done pretty much all she wanted to do today so she finds a prime spot for Illuminations later on tonight. Know they aren't going to allow the guest leave tonight she knows it is going to be a long night so she better get comfortable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter