Mulan Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course you went... desperate and all that! And laughing about the fact that your ex was taking the kids to an amusement park- when are you going to grow up? Be happy he's doing anything with them!! It's still all about you and him wanting to get back @ each other. Some great mother you are! When you can start caring more about your kids and less about inconviencing your ex is when you finally win!

Whoooaaa, there, Nellie...I read her post as him making a promise that he probably WON'T keep and will just be another way to disappoint the children (I may be wrong about that, but it was like haha, yeah right, to me). Drama is inherent in this relationship and this thread is a way for Mulan to vent safely and gain constructive feedback. If you are tired of the drama...don't read it, and if you do, at the very least DON'T BE RUDE. (and learning how to use your "edit" button might not be a bad thing...) :sad2:

true that... I have had enough dissing today- need a float in my pool. Good luck to her- I really think she needs to read "The Rules" and then find a great guy!

Aren't you sick and tired of being a horrible nasty person Frankiesmom? *** we are sure tired of listening to you , so why dont you just go and take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong float in your pool and dont bother coming back! Has Mulan ever been nasty to you? so what gives you the right to be so downright horrible to her, if you dont like it it ignore it!!

Funny thing about Frankie, Is M cant see the posts, cuz she has frankie on ignore lol. So really F is wasting their time, I suggest the rest of us ignore too.

Funny thing about Frankie, Is M cant see the posts, cuz she has frankie on ignore lol. So really F is wasting their time, I suggest the rest of us ignore too.

Sorry! I did not realize that Ms. M had the "F" word on ignore...;) I'll be sure NOT to quote the troll anymore.

Sorry! I did not realize that Ms. M had the "F" word on ignore...;) I'll be sure NOT to quote the troll anymore.

lmao the "F" word too funny, yes as long as we dont quote , we wont see F. I have F on ignore too!

To all that I have offended with my remarks; I truly apologize; I have been in Mulan's shoes and I was extremely frustrated with all the turns of different events. Again, please accept my sincere apology. From now on, I will just watch this thread and not post. I wish Mulan and her kids the best!

If we all just ignore those nasty nellies that come along- they might just disappear. But since Dawn quoted 'it' and I just happen to read her comment- let's get one thing straight-
I have never been a despearate woman- and I never have to be. I usually get what I want because of my charm and personality:goodvibes
I went to the visitation to say goodbye to a patient who quickly became someone I cared about, his son J just so happens to be in the picture too:goodvibes CASARA SARA whatever will be will be
And incase 'it' didn't catch on....J has terminal medical case SO BACK OFF!

Mulan

I'm putting the Troll on ignore as well. Her posts are beyond rude......I thought so before and completely think so now. What pay off do you get by being a ***? Forget I asked, because I won't see your answer. You have never been in Mulan's corner, so why don't you just disappear and stay off this thread? If it annoys you so much, you shouldn't even be reading it.:confused3

Mulan, I'm sorry about your patient and now his son. That is heartbreaking. Keep on keeping on. You are doing a great job.

To all that I have offended with my remarks; I truly apologize; I have been in Mulan's shoes and I was extremely frustrated with all the turns of different events. Again, please accept my sincere apology. From now on, I will just watch this thread and not post. I wish Mulan and her kids the best!

I'm glad you apologized and I'm sorry for all you have had to endure in life.

I have been attacked via pm this eve who told me that I deserved everything I got from my ex because I have such a big mouth-unreal. She also said that a wired jaw probably looked good on me! I don't know this person and I am very upset and crying while I write this. I think I will stay away from these "family" boards and stick with the resorts or dvc sections.

I have been attacked via pm this eve who told me that I deserved everything I got from my ex because I have such a big mouth-unreal. She also said that a wired jaw probably looked good on me! I don't know this person and I am very upset and crying while I write this. I think I will stay away from these "family" boards and stick with the resorts or dvc sections.

That is shameful. I think you have been ugly on this thread, but you did apologize and that impresses me.

Yes, I was very ugly- and wrong. I am no better than anyone else; just angry that she has to go thru this mess that I and a million others have been thru. Again I am truly sorry for all and anyone that I have offended- I often react before I think; something that my therapist has for years been trying to help me undo- all going back to abuse from my 1st husband. You all are great supporters of Mulan- right or wrong and that has to be respected- good job being such great friends!

Yes, I was very ugly- and wrong. I am no better than anyone else; just angry that she has to go thru this mess that I and a million others have been thru. Again I am truly sorry for all and anyone that I have offended- I often react before I think; something that my therapist has for years been trying to help me undo- all going back to abuse from my 1st husband. You all are great supporters of Mulan- right or wrong and that has to be respected- good job being such great friends!

I am just a lurker on this thread, but I wanted to post to tell you that it takes a lot of character to post what you did. So sorry for what you and Mulan and all other women who cannot feel safe in their own homes have been through. :hug:

Thanks StitchandPoohsmom! Today has been 1 of those days! I was crying to reading your post- it's been years and sometimes all it takes is a word and it's like you're reliving every awful moment. But, I got my beautiful, bratty DD 16-going on 36 out of it, she is also a disney nut!

I wasn't calling you shameful. But that of the person who PMed you. One apology should be good enough.

I type lots of stuff that never gets posted on the boards! What works for me is if I am pretty hot about a subject, either just hit delete or open another tab and let that reply sit for a while.

Well that is just a disgrace. I am sorry you had to go through the pm attack and for your situation with your ex.

I too feel bad for all woman who are not safe from their ex. My heart and prayers go out to you and Mulan.

Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter