Mulan Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulan'sWarrior

Mouseketeer
Wow, just like that and the moderator closed my thread because we were on Page 250- no warning or anything!

Oh well, The dropoff went fine. We were 20 minutes late and ex SIL was :furious: oh well, there was an accident on 75 South and it was all over the radios. It took us 30 minutes to drive 3 miles.

DD and DS were very somnilent as we were walking to the police station. They really didn't want to go but I just hugged and kissed them and told them I will see them Sunday!:banana:

I hope they are alright!
Mulan

Sorry about that. I was really busy at the time and didn't have a lot of time for flourishes. I'm just trying to make sure the boards don't get slowed down -- like how they were before.

Don't worry, you'll get found.

I hope you have a good weekend and find a way to enjoy activities that you couldn't do without the Dkids.

I found you
glad the dropoff went well. I read everything but dont post much as I dont want the thread to get locked to fast. always in my prayers you and your kiddos

I found you too.

I am glad drop off went well, nothing you can do about an accident. I am sure they will be late now for pick up just for spite.

Sharon

I finally posted on the last thread and I think I killed it! ;) Glad to have found you again.

The weekend will go by fast and your cherubs will be home soon!

Hi, Mulan! Just wanted to let you know I found you as well. I'm glad drop-off went off without any huge issues. :hug: How are the cats doing today?

FYI - if anyone wants to subscribe, you can look just above the very first post - there is a dropdown box that says "Thread Tools" - click that, and click on the last option that says "Subscribe to this thread". It lets you subscribe without having to add a post.

Hi, Mulan! Just wanted to let you know I found you as well. I'm glad drop-off went off without any huge issues. :hug: How are the cats doing today?

FYI - if anyone wants to subscribe, you can look just above the very first post - there is a dropdown box that says "Thread Tools" - click that, and click on the last option that says "Subscribe to this thread". It lets you subscribe without having to add a post.

Little Climber has some kind of intestinal virus and an eye infection- it looked really bad yesterday but this morning it was looking a bit better- I'll give him more meds when I get home. Just wishing the weekend would go by a bit quicker- I MISS MY BABIES! :sad:
Mulan

Hey guys that was sudden, last night i was catching up and yikes noticed thread closed , anyway hopefully we will all be reunited again.

Glad drop off went ok and too bad for your SIL that she had to wait,

Hope your weekend goes fast Mulan, mind you just now it feels like every day is going to fast for me, but hey i dont care as its one day closer to my Florida holiday, i am so excited!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

glad to find you again Mulan. I am glad the drop off went well and I will continue to pray for you and your little ones as the summer draws near.

I don't know what your vet has given little climber but, when my Mom got two cats from a local shelter they got icky eyes and adventually nose too. The vet was very nice and gave us antibiotices etc. but we didn't get it cleared up until he gave us a "new" or "questionable" or something that gave me the impression that most don't use it but he had had great success. It was a gel lysine. It cleared it right up. I am a dental hygienist and we use lysine for cold sores which is the same herpies virus that causes cats (and probably dogs too, but, I have not experience there) to get the icky eyes and sometimes snotty nose.

This was a God send for my Mom's wonderful cats as they are heathy and happy now. Just as a side note, the vet also warned us that once they have it they never get rid of it and when they get stressed out then it can come back. Sure enough when they went to have their spay and neurter appointments they got it again and the lysine cleared it right up this time without the antibiotics at all. He also warned us that it is very very contagious.

Hope this helps. Have a great weekend and I pray your kids will come home happy and healthy this time.

Jo

DAMM arrived at 5:30p, he sent the kids to the door of the police station and had them look in to let him know if I was there- they were jumping for joy and waving. He made them sit outside till 6pm- when they came in they were crying and very upset- DAMM waited outside by the curb- just standing there:confused3 When I finally got them calmed down and asked whats a matter, they said we want to stay with daddy- we don't want to be with you anymore and daddy said that he would wait for us for 1 minute-:furious: WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING? DOES HE REALLY THINK I'M GONNA JUST HAND THEM OVER? Well, he got in his truck and left. I calmed the kids down and explained they will be back next weekend and stay for a long time. I explained to DD that I miss them and love them, she still has 2 days of school and their cats miss them. Then they were back to "normal". I asked them "why were you so happy to see me and then after a few minutes sad?" They both said daddy made them do it. What is he trying to do? What is he trying to prove? He's not hurting me, only the kids!
Other than a few reminders of behaviors and rules they are doing fine now.

Sorry, I just don't get it!:confused3

DD said he asked her if I had a boyfriend yet- she said "yep, mommy has 5 and she spouted off 5 random names":rotfl2: I told her, that wasn't funny because she told a lie. She said, "well he doesn't believe me when I tell him the truth and I get in trouble if I don't answer him".::yes:: (now that's one smart cookie)

I think on Thursday and Friday I am going to take the kids to a very nice big zoo and children's museum and we'll spend the night and then on Friday leave in enough time to get to the police station by 6pm.:dance3:

Mulan:dance3:

Well I guess pick up could have been better. Sorry he did that. Some people just don't get it.

I sorry your DD has to be so grown up. Keep letting them know that you love them even though they will be with DAMM so long.

Have you heard anything about phone visitation or the vet bills?

Well I guess pick up could have been better. Sorry he did that. Some people just don't get it.

I sorry your DD has to be so grown up. Keep letting them know that you love them even though they will be with DAMM so long.

Have you heard anything about phone visitation or the vet bills?

I have heard nothing yet- I'm not so worried about the vet bill right now. That'll come in time, but I am worried that once they get down there he will not let me talk to them- what am I gonna do? I am already getting tearful just thinking about all this!
Mulan

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter