Mulan Is Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
FM,
I, too, am sorry that someone was so hurtful to you. As my Dad says, "2 wrongs don't make a right" and that individual was VERY wrong. Having been in similar situations as both Mulan and you, I know that it is a hard road to walk. Also having been in the 16 going on 36 road...I wish you well with that one. Be assured that they do emerge on the other end usually pretty nice people to be around.

I think the lesson learned from all this needs to be NOT, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all", but "speak the truth in love".

Frankiesmom ... I am so sorry that someone said that to you! I know that many of us want to defend Mulan, but they were completely out of line. It makes me sad that someone who cares for and supports Mulan would be so mean and make you cry :(. I hope that they read the response to their comments here and have the same character as you have shown today and PM you with an apology.

Mulan - I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear the news about your friend's illness. He and his family must be going through such a terrible time, having just lost his dad & getting such terrible news. I think it was good of you to show up to honor your former patient's life. I'm sure the family was grateful for that.

I hope you get to talk with your kiddos soon. It's terrible of DAMM to continue to keep you from talking to them. Follow your lawyer's advice regarding the 2 calls a night. It shows that you are trying, in good faith, to talk with your children. I pray for them and think of them and you daily - hoping for good things to come soon. I know you miss them terribly. Try to do some fun things, pamper yourself a bit while the kids are with DAMM. Find whatever will take your mind off of it all for a while.

Mulan,

I wish you well with your children and your life. This thread has gotten a little too "high school" for me, so I am bowing out.

Hope you were happy with your PM.
Oh my goodness. "Hope your (sic) happy with your PM"?!?! That is just plain nasty considering what the PM said.
I really don't care, as it doesn't really affect me at all, you know sticks and stones, but to be fair to all involved here, I thought it was appropriate for everyone to see the "real you.".
Gee ... it's called a PRIVATE message for a reason. I don't agree with posting what others have sent me in a PM no matter how mean or nasty.

You know, wilderness01, I really like you and I'm having a hard time getting my head around why you are being so mean as you're usually not that way!

yikes....what has happened here?

Mulan...I hope you are well. Are you working this weekend? Look at it this way, it's another weekend closer to your kiddos coming home!!!

Oh my goodness. "Hope your (sic) happy with your PM"?!?! That is just plain nasty considering what the PM said. If you are referring to this, I was referring to "I hope you are happy with your pm to me." Not anything else. Don't think that is too out of line. If someone flies off the handle because I state she should stay away because she is constantly attacking, well then there is a problem. I never questioned her life situation or what happened to her. The pm, which you obviously read, is full of anger and accusing .

Hey wait a minute, she swears at me x2 and I can't post it? She attacks me via a pm, I post that and I am being plain nasty considering what her pm said to me? I don't get that????? How am I being nasty. I never pm'd her. I told her not to come to this thread if it upsets her. She says "the 4 letter word _____ me and I am the jerk? She calls me a fat ____ and I am the jerk? She doesn't even know me. She is always mean here and that is ok? I have never been.

Gee ... it's called a PRIVATE message for a reason. I don't agree with posting what others have sent me in a PM no matter how mean or nasty.That is my decision if I want to post what she pm'd to me and you, nor anyone else has to agree with that. I had that right. She attacked ME, not the other way around. Frankiesmom states that she received a nasty pm, which by the by wasn't from me, gives me a nasty pm and I am not supposed to show how she is? I am not supposed to show how she really is behind closed doors? She comes back here with an apology and all of a sudden others are the bad guy? I don't get it.

You know, wilderness01, I really like you and I'm having a hard time getting my head around why you are being so mean as you're usually not that way!

Again, how am I being so mean? I haven't been mean at all. It has been Frankiesmom which she has done in the past as well. I posted what she posted to me and that is mean? I don't think so. I just don't get why there isn't any support from the poster who knows how this feels as she states she went through this herself. There is a pattern here, and it isn't from me. Again, if this thread upsets her so much, then she needs to stay away from it and not even open it.

You know for a fact that there is no bickering here or attacking except for when she or a few others come on here and attack Mulan or her decisions. All of a sudden she comes back here and there is fighting? I have been on this thread for a long time, inclusive of her other threads, and there has never ever been a problem with or from me. So if there is any finger pointing, it shouldn't be pointed my way.

If you don't agree with that, that is fine. Everyone is entitled to their own feelings and we will have to agree to disagree. But to give support to someone who likes to stir the pot and attack is questionable. That isn't what this thread is about. It is about friendship and support, neither of which that poster gives to Mulan or anyone else.

Oh my goodness. "Hope your (sic) happy with your PM"?!?! That is just plain nasty considering what the PM said.
If you are referring to this, I was referring to "I hope you are happy with your pm to me." Not anything else. Don't think that is too out of line. If you do, we just don't understand each other and can leave it at that.
That was a misunderstanding. I thought you were referring to the PM that FM received from someone else and not the one she sent to you. I stand corrected.

Since your original post was removed, I won't go into what was in the PM other than to say that you could have related the contents of the PM in a general way (like FM did) instead of posting it.

I think maybe we should all take a step back from the keyboard and enjoy the day :sunny:. My DD was supposed to be at a big swim meet today but she woke up in the middle of the night with the stomach virus I have had for the past couple of days. Yuck.

Mulan,

I wish you well with your children and your life. This thread has gotten a little too "high school" for me, so I am bowing out.

Frankiesmom, is the one who originally stated that I have too much drama- well, look at what has happened here since yesterday! Enough said.

Susanna1973- I'm sorry for the adolescent behaviors here. Things have gotten out of control.
The mods will close this blog down again. I don't want that to happen and neither do you. So we have to maintain curtosy and respect for each other here. If someone says something negative- don't respond and react...I know its hard, but the ignore button works great and just don't quote them when it pops up on yours. PLEASE we must be civil.

I did get to talk to DD and DS last night.:thumbsup2 Yes, they are ready to come home.:cool1: They say they are having fun because DAMM is buying them lots of new toys. That's great, but he will soon learn that those two don't need toys, they need love and attention.
I am staying busy with Karate, working out and work. I am working tonight at the 'new job', I just hope I can stay awake all night!
I finally lost 4 pounds:worship: :cool1:
My best friends DD, she's 12, the other night she innocently asked me why I dye my hair black with gray highlights:rotfl2: We laughed, she had NO CLUE I was as old as I am...I told her its real gray hair! So, yesterday I called and told her that the gray is gone:lmao: Kids are really great. They are so honest and truthful:goodvibes

Mulan

That was a misunderstanding. I thought you were referring to the PM that FM received from someone else and not the one she sent to you. I stand corrected.

Since your original post was removed, I won't go into what was in the PM other than to say that you could have related the contents of the PM in a general way (like FM did) instead of posting it.

I think maybe we should all take a step back from the keyboard and enjoy the day :sunny:. My DD was supposed to be at a big swim meet today but she woke up in the middle of the night with the stomach virus I have had for the past couple of days. Yuck.

You know maybe I could have, but I chose not to. I am not going to protect someone when they are acting so ugly swearing at me in a pm that was completely uncalled for.

Her PM to me was very hateful and full of anger. I thought everyone else had the right to see that. If my original post of telling her to stay away threw her in such a tailspin, I would hate to see the anger spilling out if something major happened. I really stand by my decision to post her pm. I think people can get in a nutshell what was in it and it was wrong.

Mulan - I just wanted to say I'm so sorry to hear the news about your friend's illness. He and his family must be going through such a terrible time, having just lost his dad & getting such terrible news. I think it was good of you to show up to honor your former patient's life. I'm sure the family was grateful for that.

I hope you get to talk with your kiddos soon. It's terrible of DAMM to continue to keep you from talking to them. Follow your lawyer's advice regarding the 2 calls a night. It shows that you are trying, in good faith, to talk with your children. I pray for them and think of them and you daily - hoping for good things to come soon. I know you miss them terribly. Try to do some fun things, pamper yourself a bit while the kids are with DAMM. Find whatever will take your mind off of it all for a while.

Thank you:hug:
Mulan

Because several posters on this thread have chosen to engage in namecalling and personal attacks over the past several days, this thread is CLOSED.

When a thread is closed, it is not to be restarted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter