Mousecellaneous - a thread to share non-DLP related posts

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering why people choose specific user names, like me, I'm Mulan1, because it's one of my fav's and also cos I'm half oriental, do you mind sharing with us why your user name is what it is?!
I'm very curious...:)

I'm afraid I was very new to forums when I signed up hence, the very boring and unimaginative handle. :guilty:
If you meet me anywhere else my real persona is maleficent_mum or variations of ;)

God i just had a snotty woman on ebay message me.

Stuff her chart :rotfl: I'll make one myself.

I have taught my 2 year old niece well, she was at her dance class at the weekend when she another little girl decided to have an argument about who has seen the real Mickey 1st:rotfl:

She also only has to hear the music for the DLRP advert on tv & she drives her dad mad saying its Mickey.

My mission in life is complete:lmao:

I have taught my 2 year old niece well, she was at her dance class at the weekend when she another little girl decided to have an argument about who has seen the real Mickey 1st:rotfl:

She also only has to hear the music for the DLRP advert on tv & she drives her dad mad saying its Mickey.

My mission in life is complete:lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
Kyra has since we come back from DLP has shown no interest in her Dora or Peppa pig toys all she wants to do is wear her Belle dress and watch Disney films lol :rotfl:

why are bedtimes such a nightmare :rotfl:

Kyra decided she wanted to take her usual teddys to bed which are minnie & mickey,bear,doodles,dora x2, boots and her comfort cat named Teddy lol...Well tonight she wanted all of them plus her smaller minnie, baby pluto, dumbo, flounder & tigger aswell. Seriously she must hold a world record for most teddies taken to bed :rotfl:

There wasnt any room left in her bed for after we arranged where all the above was sleeping :lmao:

why are bedtimes such a nightmare :rotfl:

Kyra decided she wanted to take her usual teddys to bed which are minnie & mickey,bear,doodles,dora x2, boots and her comfort cat named Teddy lol...Well tonight she wanted all of them plus her smaller minnie, baby pluto, dumbo, flounder & tigger aswell. Seriously she must hold a world record for most teddies taken to bed :rotfl:

There wasnt any room left in her bed for after we arranged where all the above was sleeping :lmao:

My DD is as bad, she 4 simba and Nala teddy's in different sizes, about 6 different Marie's from Aristocats,2 Pluto's, 3 Minnies and 2 Mickeys, she often falls out of bed!

We have decided on next september to go back to Disneyland Resort Paris. Hopefully we will be staying Castle Club for 5 nights again, I can't wait to book, it is great to know we are going back. WDW is great however I miss DLRP.

We have decided on next september to go back to Disneyland Resort Paris. Hopefully we will be staying Castle Club for 5 nights again, I can't wait to book, it is great to know we are going back. WDW is great however I miss DLRP.

Thats great news :goodvibes

i have many favourite photos - but I can't find out how to opload them.
I have tryed with photobucket, but without any luck :(

Random question, but is it possible to wear shorts at DLRP in June and not be cold or look silly.

Actually, scrub the look silly part, I have some pretty silly shorts which are fab!

Look what my daughter won........an Oscar! :cool1: :cool1:

SSL13857Small.jpg

They have had Film Week at school, and today was the Awards ceremony where each film was shown - all the children had to dress as if they were at the Oscars. One child from each class won an Oscar for their outstanding contribution to the film and my dtr won it in her class. Her acceptance speech made me cry..... especially when she thanked her loving and supportive family.:sad1:

They have had Film Week at school, and today was the Awards ceremony where each film was shown - all the children had to dress as if they were at the Oscars. One child from each class won an Oscar for their outstanding contribution to the film and my dtr won it in her class. Her acceptance speech made me cry..... especially when she thanked her loving and supportive family.:sad1:
Oooh how lovely :goodvibes

She's off to the post-Oscars party in a few minutes (also known as the school disco:rotfl2: )

Mr Disneyman has just said that when i go in September he will give me and Kyra a backstage tour.:eek:

I think im in love :love: :rotfl:

If this happens i promise to report back with all the goss :goodvibes

i have many favourite photos - but I can't find out how to opload them.
I have tryed with photobucket, but without any luck :(

Hi Heidi... Nice to see a fellow Dane on the DIS, we are not that many!!!:goodvibes

Sig til hvis der er noget, du vil have forklaret på dansk.

Super pooper lost a snow boot in 07 and this guy took me behind the buildings to find it...(long story)...talk about my bubble bursting it was all scabby and *** ends everywhere:rotfl:

edit to say it wont accept that word but it was cigarette ends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter