More prayers needed for Kevin today (Update post 113)

I sure hope everything is okay! My thoughts and prayers are coming to you now Kevin! Take care.

Prayers are being sent your way guys! Please take care of yourselves.

Oh, no! Kevin- you're definitely in my prayers today. I hope this is all behind you very very soon! And John- you take care of yourself, too! I know you're both worried and stressed. Wish we could all take on some of that burden for you. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear this. You're in my thoughts. I hope you see an improvement really soon.

Hey there.....I am so sorry you are not healing as expected! I hope that all is well and you feel better soon, this must be soooooo nerve wracking! :grouphug:

Kim

Oh no I am so so so sorry to hear this, what terrible news!!! Kevin you are in my thoughts and prayers as well as you, John.

Kevin, I hope you feel better really soon!!!

John please let us know what is going on as soon as you can. I am keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers.

Jennifer

:grouphug: :goodvibes :hug: pixiedust: :hug: :goodvibes:grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear you are having more problems. I am sending more good wishes and saying lots of prayers for the both of you. pixiedust:

My heart sank when I saw the this; Shanan and I will be send all our good thoughts your guy's way (and anyone else we talk to, as well).
Stay positive :hug:

Oh, no! I'm so sorry to hear this. What a rotten time you've been through. :sad2: Hopefully this is just part of the healing process.

Lots of love and positive thoughts headed your way!! :hug: :hug:

Any updates yet? I do hope it's good news. I've got my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter