More prayers needed for Kevin today (Update post 113)

OH my goodness Kevin!!! I hope your ok!!!
I will say many prayers for you today!! :hug:

It is just wrong that you're having such a time of it, Kevin. This shouldn't happen to anyone, but particularly and especially one of my favorite people in the world. Hang in there, and I'll send all the positive wishes I hold in your direction. Call me if you want to.

Just read this - so sorry to hear you are having such a scary time Kevin :grouphug:

Sending you both a big hug and lots of pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you both.

Kevin and John, you know we all love you both. Sending you both hugs. :grouphug:

Kevin & John, you're in our thoughts!! All our best wishes for quick and full recovery :grouphug:

cheers,
:flower3:

OMG, Kevin and John- I am so sorry this is happening to the both of you. Kevin, I know you must be scared out of your mind, I would be as well but remember, we are all behind you and wishing you the best and speediest recovery!!!
:grouphug:

Oh my goodness!!! Kevin, I hope that your eye problems clear up quickly and without any more pain. John, hang in there having a sick loved one can also wear down a caregiver - take care of yourself too.

:grouphug: to you both!!

Oh no!!! Let Kevin know that my thoughts and prayers are right there! I'm so sorry you guys are going through all this. This just sucks!

Lots of prayers that there is nothing wrong and Kevin just slept funny and no further surgeries are needed. Update us when you get a chance so I can stop worrying.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I have had many vision issues and know how scary it is to not be able to see well. Be well.
Debbi

How scary for you both. Healing thoughs going out to you Kevin.

Oh Kevin!!! Ian and I are thinking about you and keeping you in our hearts and prayers. Try to keep a calm self in this - I know it's difficult and very stressful, but find a good thought to meditate on while you wait.

We wish you and John the most positive of outcomes and the strength to handle anything less!

Kevin, I'm so sorry to hear this, here's hoping you get better very quickly. Good thoughts and prayers are with you.

Oh, my stars! I do hope you feel better soon. I'll send some pixie dust, prayers, wishes, warm thoughts, and chicken soup your way.
pixiedust::grouphug: :goodvibes :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter