MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi WT. Yes, we did hijack the thread. Nobody was around, so we thought we'd just post mindlessly to each other even though we're sitting inches away from one another.

Hi WT. Lucky for you, huh? Nothing like running into 2 hotT college chicks at 12am on a Friday. I mean, who could be luckier?

Hi WT. Yes, we did hijack the thread. Nobody was around, so we thought we'd just post mindlessly to each other even though we're sitting inches away from one another.

Mindlessly? C'mon BBN. That was a fine example of posting prowess at it's finest.

Wheat Thins

Welllll, we don't like to brag, but our posting skillz are unmatched. Hence, between us we have over 20,000 posts. heh :blush:

you stole the words right out of my mouth. Literally. Stop posting everything I say.

Has it been a spell yet?

Hi WT. Lucky for you, huh? Nothing like running into 2 hotT college chicks at 12am on a Friday. I mean, who could be luckier?

Ya know. Somehow, someway, I think I have lived something like this previously. Maybe it was in a previous life. The one where I lived in Atlanta and worked as a dentist.

Wheat Thins

Do you brag to your real life friends and family about this? Huh? Do yah? Your fans want to know.

Wheat Thins

Let me just put it this way. Tonight at my brothers house, the disboards were mentioned. However, PJ was sternly, yet quietly warned to never utter the words "babynurse" whilst in my family's presence.

evolutionPA_800x326.jpg

WT...it's all your imagination.

By "sternly yet quietly" she means the INNOCENT BabyPJ was nearly choked.

If 2 hotT college chicks were together on a Friday night what do you think they would be watching? :rolleyes:

PJ: The remote is right beside you, change the channel.:rolleyes: p.s. I would have just told you that, but apparently we can only communicate via cyberspace or text.

First it was bull riding, then it was Fresh Prince of BelAir, now it's Andy Griffith. Talk about a well rounded education. You need to learn bout tv you just come to the crazynurse ranch. Just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter