MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in late . . . just taking most of the day off from the computer for a change (although I did do a little reading this morning at work).

Sorry to miss chat, Marita.

I am sleeping WAY in tomorrow.

Nighty, night.

I just want to share a quick story with y'all. I was at my brothers house and received a phone call from a hotT college chick. MommyP: I enjoyed your style of post, so I'm stealing it for a sec.

Me: Hello?

PJ: I'm here.

Me: Where?

PJ: At the exit.

Me:
Which exit?

PJ 22nd street.

Me:
Ummmmmmm, are you in LOO UH VULL?

PJ: I don't know.

Me: Did you cross a bridge?

PJ: I think I did. I wasn't paying attention.

Me: How do you NOT know if you cross a bridge?

PJ: IDK.

Me: Wait. You got off at the 22nd street exit in Louisville?

PJ: Yup

Me: Lock your doors and leave now. (holding hand over phone) "Ron, she's in the west end. at night. by herself. with out of state plates.":eek:

Ron:
WTH is she doing there? Did she cross the bridge?

Me:
She doesn't know, but apparently not if she's in the west end of Loo Uh Vull.

Moral of the story:
HotT college chicks can't read a map.

I see a different moral in this story. I think the moral is that babynurses should give hotT college chicks better directions especially when they know they get lost easily.

But you know that I have zero attention span so I wouldn't notice if I crossed a bridge. Either that or I wanted to end up there. I thought it would be fun. An adventure. In Loo Uh Vuhl.

I don't think you were looking for that kind of adventure, "trollop".

PJ had the grand opportunity to meet lots of my family at my brother's Halloween party. They were SOOOOOO impressed with her WDW knowledge. (cough*or lack thereof*cough.)

Babynurse would like to thank you for that useful post.

Here, have some popcorn.popcorn::

PJ would not like to thank you for that useless post.

Ron Stoppable makes goog popcorn, just sayin.

and he also humors hotT college chicks and their demands of Diet Coke...just sayin'.

Where did everyone go? I thought there was supposed to be a party tonight. Then again, hotT college chicks don't really need any help with partying. Just sayin

We're off to stir up a little mischief of our own here at the crazynurse ranch in ma'amcantfindya. ;)

PrincessJasmine08
That is insane! I had no idea there was such a thing as a vacuum
I have a talent for making people's heads spin, among other things

Moooooooooooo Hooty, BabyPJ. Did ya hear that cow outside calling yer name?

Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! I didn't even notice!! But I THINK I just heard a cow calling my name....PPPPPPJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

And also....MOOOO HOOOTY to you too, bbn! 13,700!!!! :cool1:
that's too many.

Why is that cow stuttering?!?!

Yeah, Yeah too many posts. Game board addiction. Let me show you what I mean. (Peej has never seen the games.)

p.s. Will Smith just said "trollop" on the television.

It's true. Both things. You can't make this stuff up. We're going to go look at the games. Just thought I'd let y'all know since no one's here and all. :rolleyes: We'll be back. Don't think we won't. Cuz we will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter