MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . . Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backstage_Gal

<font color=darkorchid>Let me rephrase the dog ste
Helloooooo!

I'm so tired, I can barely keep my eyes open!
It's still pretty much daylight. Love the long days, but still have issues with sleep despite the no caffeine. I am one wound up sister! :confused3

I'll just blame Twinkie.

SORRY for the quickie, but I have got to bathe 3 kids (bathe 1, supervise 2) before the toothpicks holding my eyelids open slam shut!!!!

Night Uma!

Poly,I think I am done with pics for tonight (unless you are in them)

Up to you Poly no pressure. Sent them when you want.

UMA -- you still have sunlight. It is almost 11:00 here and dark. Go get some rest.

I think he knew it was like the Bachelor but he thought they would be young. The young ones are coming. He is 30.

Almost my entire episode got wiped out by the tornado warnings! SO now I am replaying hell's kitchen i missed half of.

Hope Moo is OK!!!

I time zoned the second show so I am watching it.

He took three on a date. They scaled a 40 floor building.:confused3 The one lady asked if this is what 30 year old do for fun. :lmao: They haven't bring out the young ones yet.

I too hope Moo checks in.

I'm turning in.

(I'm addicted to a Nancy Drew game I got at Big Lots for 6 bucks. heee.)

Underdog -- your not shining shoes tonight?

We have 8 more days of school left. :banana:

Tomorrow there is a talent show. My son is in it with his friends. They are lipsyncing some song by AC/DC. And doing an air band. That should be interesting to say the least. So my afternoon tomorrow will be spent at school.

So better head of to bed.

Good night All.

Hi, everyone - Moo checking in, FINALLY! Nice to see so many people around today.

Sorry I wasn't around earlier. I had a very rough day at work. I peeked in at lunch time, but didn't have a chance to post. Two members of my project team are on vacation until Thursday and a key manager is at training for two days, so I am the one who gets to finish up some things that were left undone from last week, including dealing with our upper management on two important letters :eek:

Plus a couple workplace hassles came to a head today while I was the only project team member there to finish those letters and a couple other little things. I went out to dinner with my sister after work so I could vent a bit, since my hubby is not at all sympathetic to the particular issues I am having.

To top it all off, my best friend from work is at WDW for four days, then is going on the three night cruise (all paid for by her mom). I was having a big old pity party for myself this evening :laughing:

If tomorrow morning is as bad as today was, I will be giving serious consideration to taking the afternoon off!!! Marita, I can TOADILY sympathize with your work frustrations!

I think I am also having
twinkie.jpg
WITHDRAWAL!!!

A big TWO HOOTY to Poly!!!

I'd LOVE to see the pics! I'll send you my e-mail address.

WT and Undie, glad you had a nice Fathers Day - hope all our other dads/hubbies did as well.

Uma, glad you're OK, sweetie!!! What a scary reaction.

Betsy -:scared1: on the 911 call!

Cel - :cool1: Glad to hear that you're going in September. I was bummed to think you and Tammy might not make it to the meet. Nice digs - we'll definitely have to visit.

NAB, MommyP, BN, Toot, Lil Blue, and anyone I missed: :flower3:

Last edited by Minnie_Moo : Today at 11:23 PM. Reason: On a more positive note, I finally got my DD's room set up as a TV room again so I can watch some things I like this summer.

Hey, Moo, glad you are home safe and sound. Bummer on the work day, I know how you feel!
But hurray on the TV room. Now all we need is some decent programming!!

Well, I better turn in here. Frigging 10am conference call tomorrow!
Night!

http://www.disboards.com/report.php?p=19270171

Underdog -- your not shining shoes tonight?

We have 8 more days of school left. :banana:

Tomorrow there is a talent show. My son is in it with his friends. They are lipsyncing some song by AC/DC. And doing an air band. That should be interesting to say the least. So my afternoon tomorrow will be spent at school.

So better head of to bed.

Good night All.

Well, yes just not a lot of customers tonight. The business has gone down hill since everyone started buying sneakers. :headache: I was much busier in the 60's:happytv:

The Talent show sounds like fun. Don't they know "Helter Skelter" now that’s a good metal song!!!!!:thumbsup2

Have Fun!:goodvibes

Good Night:)

Evening Mooers! Just a quick pop in as I'm hoping TJ will stay asleep (cross fingers and toes folks).

I hope every one had a great day :goodvibes

Underdog-

Paul, Ringo ,Yoko and possibly,Olivia ( George's widow) will be on Larry King on June 26- yeah,yeah ,yeah :)

Underdog-

Paul, Ringo ,Yoko and possibly,Olivia ( George's widow) will be on Larry King on June 26- yeah,yeah ,yeah :)

WOW! Very cool... I can't miss that. Should be pretty good. June 18th was Paul's Birthday. (65!) and can still rock!!!!:cool1:

THANKS for the info!:cheer2: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Fingers and toes crossed for you, T!!! Hope your little guy stays asleep :angel:

Arrrghhhhh! Now if only I could sleep.

Night all.

Fingers and toes crossed for you, T!!! Hope your little guy stays asleep :angel:

Arrrghhhhh! Now if only I could sleep.

Night all.

Undie, isn't there a Beatles song about when I'm 65?!

Well it’s “When I’m Sixty-four”. Paul wrote that when he was 14. Lets see that’s 51 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Kay-- you are so right about cats been safer. Funny part is I tried so hard to have mine and everyone would say I bet you so happy all the time since you finally have them. Some days when stress of it all gets you... I say" what was I thinking". Then feel bad for thinking that.... because people say I a so lucky and should be happy. After saying all that I love my kids to death. And the good days out do the bad that is for sure.

I know the stress comes with the territory and the good typically outweighs the bad. I feel bad for bein discouraged at times when I see so little of the kids compared to their real mother (who really does not deal well with stress at all and tends to let the kids rule her because of it.)

They came over for a while last night because Jon left his retainer in our car on Sunday. It's looking very questionable whether he's going to graduate. His last test is the day before graduation. Meanwhile one of his grandmothers lives in Florida and was planning to come up for graduation, but she can barely afford to make the trip, and wants to know wether he's really going to graduate. ARGH. Nothing like playing it right down to the wire!

Did I tell yous I almost died? In Costco? From a funky energy drink foisted on me by a 20 year old fitness crack?

Ok, "Died" is a slight overstatment, more like lips started burning (first symptom), and it felt like I had a sunburn from the inside out, RED skin, throat swollen, heart pounding....

It was all over in 30 minutes. So I'm alive! Yay! :yay:

Evidently, I'm a tad allergic to Niacin which this 4 oz. fitness drink was packed with.

Wow, this is really scary and I'm glad you're all right. I never heard of this kind of a food allergy. I guess you'd better be healthy/energetic some other way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter